Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice
Default Newbie

Hi all, I've been lurking for a little while now, but haven't contributed mainly because I'm not sure if we'll end up living in Dubai or Holland!!

My hubby currently works in Europe and we are hoping to move to Dubai, but if nothing decent comes along we'll go to Holland. We have 2 boys aged 9 and 12 and a little girl who's nearly 3. Our boys are desparate not to go to Holland - so happy days ahead if we do

We were in Dubai last week enjoying the rain, I've never known it so cold, I'm glad we took the raincover for the buggy! My hubby had an interview but I don't think he'll take the job - the package wasn't good enough. We have some family who have lived in Dubai since '82 so we've been visiting them and it amazes us how much it changes every couple of months!

Hopefully get to know you all better.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:24 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Originally Posted by Juniper
Hi all, I've been lurking for a little while now, but haven't contributed mainly because I'm not sure if we'll end up living in Dubai or Holland!!

My hubby currently works in Europe and we are hoping to move to Dubai, but if nothing decent comes along we'll go to Holland. We have 2 boys aged 9 and 12 and a little girl who's nearly 3. Our boys are desparate not to go to Holland - so happy days ahead if we do

We were in Dubai last week enjoying the rain, I've never known it so cold, I'm glad we took the raincover for the buggy! My hubby had an interview but I don't think he'll take the job - the package wasn't good enough. We have some family who have lived in Dubai since '82 so we've been visiting them and it amazes us how much it changes every couple of months!

Welcome
Old Feb 21st 2005, 8:22 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Juniper

Hello Juniper! Welcome to the forum! Thanks for coming out of the shadows. So u enjoyed the rain in Dubai, eh? Lovely, wasnt it? And its perfectly normal for Dubai to be this cold at this time of year.

Well if u do have any q's on Dubai or need any help with anything, do not hesitate to PM me or send me an e-mail. I am always happy to help.

Enjoy the site.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 9:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site