British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   New Years a' comin!!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/new-years-comin-273783/)

Jammy_Dodgers Dec 26th 2004 6:49 am

New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 
And the first person to post in 2005 gets a massive wad of Karma.


clearly it wont be me, as i will be surrounded by beautiful dancing girls, free flowing drink and food.........bring it on.
Or most likely in a police cell/A&E.

JC et al, dont know what you guys are all doing but a fair few of us are off to the Lodge.
VIP tickets are 500dhs, as much as you can eat and drink all night.

Call the mobile if you want tickets, am picking them up 2morrow.

JD

novita77 Dec 26th 2004 7:14 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
And the first person to post in 2005 gets a massive wad of Karma.


clearly it wont be me, as i will be surrounded by beautiful dancing girls, free flowing drink and food.........bring it on.
Or most likely in a police cell/A&E.

JC et al, dont know what you guys are all doing but a fair few of us are off to the Lodge.
VIP tickets are 500dhs, as much as you can eat and drink all night.

Call the mobile if you want tickets, am picking them up 2morrow.

JD

R u at work JD?

Crying Freeman Dec 26th 2004 7:18 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
And the first person to post in 2005 gets a massive wad of Karma.


clearly it wont be me, as i will be surrounded by beautiful dancing girls, free flowing drink and food.........bring it on.
Or most likely in a police cell/A&E.

JC et al, dont know what you guys are all doing but a fair few of us are off to the Lodge.
VIP tickets are 500dhs, as much as you can eat and drink all night.

Call the mobile if you want tickets, am picking them up 2morrow.

JD

don't know what to do yet?? It's a lil on the expensive side for me!!

novita77 Dec 26th 2004 7:34 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
don't know what to do yet?? It's a lil on the expensive side for me!!

It is only once a year CF... :D

Crying Freeman Dec 26th 2004 7:40 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by novita77
It is only once a year CF... :D


Yeah i know what you mean but I'm a man on an ever tightening budget!!

Jammy_Dodgers Dec 27th 2004 6:56 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Yeah i know what you mean but I'm a man on an ever tightening budget!!

Miserable bugger! :p

Heart of gold Dec 27th 2004 7:04 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 


Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Yeah i know what you mean but I'm a man on an ever tightening budget!!


Tight budget!!! Try having children

joseph.creative Dec 27th 2004 7:48 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
And the first person to post in 2005 gets a massive wad of Karma.


clearly it wont be me, as i will be surrounded by beautiful dancing girls, free flowing drink and food.........bring it on.
Or most likely in a police cell/A&E.

JC et al, dont know what you guys are all doing but a fair few of us are off to the Lodge.
VIP tickets are 500dhs, as much as you can eat and drink all night.

Call the mobile if you want tickets, am picking them up 2morrow.

JD


What abou bringing the laptop? then we can post! and is that GMT or what for the first post?

Lodge... what is happening?

may get sympathy vote as on crutches.

joseph.creative Dec 27th 2004 7:51 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Tight budget!!! Try having children

children.. scary thought.

novita77 Dec 27th 2004 7:53 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
children.. scary thought.

:D Me think Joe scared of commitment ...

joseph.creative Dec 27th 2004 7:57 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by novita77
:D Me think Joe scared of commitment ...

actually you would be surprised... but then this is not the time or place to talk about such things!

Jammy_Dodgers Dec 27th 2004 8:00 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
actually you would be surprised... but then this is not the time or place to talk about such things!

Then PM me !!!!!!!

Let me guess, Kristy is pregnant so it was a shotgun wedding over xmas.
The reason your leg is gammy is because her dad had to knee-capp you to get you to go down on one knee to propose.

joseph.creative Dec 27th 2004 8:04 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Then PM me !!!!!!!

Let me guess, Kristy is pregnant so it was a shotgun wedding over xmas.
The reason your leg is gammy is because her dad had to knee-capp you to get you to go down on one knee to propose.

So you have been getting the Sun newspaper whilst i have been away. :eek:

Jammy_Dodgers Dec 27th 2004 8:08 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
So you have been getting the Sun newspaper whilst i have been away. :eek:

The Sun is a bit high-brow for me.
Prefer the Sunday Sport. :rolleyes:

joseph.creative Dec 27th 2004 8:10 am

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
The Sun is a bit high-brow for me.
Prefer the Sunday Sport. :rolleyes:

yep... too many word in th Sun.

anyway... what is this going to be like at the lodge>


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:42 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.