British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   New Years a' comin!!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/new-years-comin-273783/)

Truth Speak Dec 28th 2004 12:32 pm

Re: New Years a' comin!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Malteser
Aww thats sounds fantastic and will def do it sometime but not just yet. Hubby busy and I cant see myself alone in Dubai wt kiddies, esp mine being little terrors, u know what I mean Novi...

Malt, they're all terrors....get ur arse over here!! (thats the split personality nov speaks highly of!!) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_6.gif

novita77 Dec 28th 2004 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Really Novi r u coming to Dubai to meet everybody end of Jan, can't wait I will look forward to that :D

Planning to... might stay in Sharjah because my friend in Sharjah used to lived in Doha, and Sam knows the family very well. I am not sure yet though JB. Depend on the $$$. I hv to go home on March for my sister wedding ... then going to Asia on Summer for hubby's certificate renewal ... and November going back to the UK for step son graduation... And as u know ... exchange rate crap !!! Hubby wages on local currency ... We really have to be careful with our pocket now.

I do want to meet u lots... Especially u... :D

Not sure... might leave it till summer ... stop in Dubai on the way to Asia or something like that.

novita77 Dec 28th 2004 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Malt, they're all terrors....get ur arse over here!! (thats the split personality nov speaks highly of!!) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_6.gif

I want to meet u sometimes ... but not with ur split personality... :scared:

Jellybean Dec 28th 2004 12:42 pm

I am here, most of the year have a spare room and an 8 and 10 year old to boot. How old are your kids Malt????? :p

Truth Speak Dec 28th 2004 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by novita77
I want to meet u sometimes ... but not with ur split personality... :scared:

MT and TS are completely harmless, but Trins another matter entirely!!

Jellybean Dec 28th 2004 12:44 pm

MT and TS are completely harmless, but Trins another matter entirely!!

She's a bitch no doubt about that :eek:

Truth Speak Dec 28th 2004 12:49 pm

She's a bitch no doubt about that :eek:

A bitch in leather knickers apparently!! She can be real friendly sometimes!!

Malteser Dec 28th 2004 12:57 pm

I am here, most of the year have a spare room and an 8 and 10 year old to boot. How old are your kids Malt????? :p

Terrors...u can say that again. 8 going on to 20, 6 and 15mnths mine. Yeye I have been a busy gal..................never busy enough hubby complains hehe

Truth Speak Dec 28th 2004 1:09 pm

Terrors...u can say that again. 8 going on to 20, 6 and 15mnths mine. Yeye I have been a busy gal..................never busy enough hubby complains hehe

12, 8, 6, 2, ouch!!

Jellybean Dec 28th 2004 1:12 pm

8 and 10 year old but plenty of babies around the neighbours, you r never alone out here lOL :D

Truth Speak Dec 28th 2004 1:14 pm

8 and 10 year old but plenty of babies around the neighbours, you r never alone out here lOL :D

dyu ever get broody and want more JB??

Jellybean Dec 28th 2004 1:18 pm

dyu ever get broody and want more JB??

LOL hubby does but I don't...he wud like a little girl/daughter but in reality he is just too busy. ;)

Heart of gold Dec 28th 2004 1:35 pm

I have one pushing the teens and acts like a 30 year ( Attitude to boot ) and one going through the terrible twos ... Im always busy, kids, housework and now having been upgraded to taxi driver ( Yes Novi ur right ) Hubby tells me to take a breather from time to time

Malteser Dec 28th 2004 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I have one pushing the teens and acts like a 30 year ( Attitude to boot ) and one going through the terrible twos ... Im always busy, kids, housework and now having been upgraded to taxi driver ( Yes Novi ur right ) Hubby tells me to take a breather from time to time

Join the club HOG, I have been upgraded to taxi driver as well. Nice isnt it esp when u have to drag a little baby out of bed at 6am to take the others to school. No school transport available so here is supermom hehe :rolleyes:

Jellybean Dec 28th 2004 1:48 pm

Join the club HOG, I have been upgraded to taxi driver as well. Nice isnt it esp when u have to drag a little baby out of bed at 6am to take the others to school. No school transport available so here is supermom hehe :rolleyes:

That wud almost piss me off more than sahmnet (got it in for the bastards), I hate having to get my kids outta bed before wake-up time :(