NEOM The Line

Old Nov 9th 2021, 8:21 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default NEOM The Line

Just watched
on Youtube... I'm speechless really.

A 170km linear city, pedestrianised at ground level (ideal for walking in the Saudi summer!), with 2 underground levels for services, shopping and transportation. Why linear? Why 170km? Why into the desert instead of along the coast? Just WHY????!!!!

Any of you lot already working on this project?
Old Nov 10th 2021, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NEOM The Line

HAHA, You don't ask "Why" you just say "We would be happy to prequalify"
Old Nov 11th 2021, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NEOM The Line

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Just watched this video on Youtube... I'm speechless really.

A 170km linear city, pedestrianised at ground level (ideal for walking in the Saudi summer!), with 2 underground levels for services, shopping and transportation. Why linear? Why 170km? Why into the desert instead of along the coast? Just WHY????!!!!

Any of you lot already working on this project?
For all intents and purposes, something quite extraordinary. Will it be executed properly? insha'Allah. One of my colleagues is heading up there shortly to join.