British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   NEOM Job Offer Details (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/neom-job-offer-details-942670/)

CarrotOrange Feb 22nd 2024 12:18 pm

Re: NEOM Job Offer Details

Originally Posted by ManKZ (Post 13241834)
Hi everyone! In the October I was approached for a position in Trojena project at Bechtel company. I have passed interview, medical check-up, police clearness, university degree certification and finally got KSA working visa in the end of December. The job offer signed in December too. Since then I'm not call to mobilize to the project from recruiter side. As they informed my file is pending for customer approval. Do you know how long it takes to get this approval?

That's weird. because you need to come to KSA within 3 months since visa issue date. So there may be chance that you need to go through all paper works again should they make decision that you can only join 3 months after.

HelpfulExpat Feb 22nd 2024 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by Iyadov (Post 13241729)
This is really helpful. Thank you. I understand then there could be a potential career growth. Do you know when the fiscal year start at NEOM? Is there a recommended date that I need to start by in order to get the full package and avoid proration?

The fiscal year starts on 1st January. Historically the eligibility criteria has been the joining date is prior to 1st October. Eligible bonus will be pro rata from your joining date.

OneBrightStar Feb 23rd 2024 7:15 am

Originally Posted by ManKZ (Post 13241834)
Hi everyone! In the October I was approached for a position in Trojena project at Bechtel company. I have passed interview, medical check-up, police clearness, university degree certification and finally got KSA working visa in the end of December. The job offer signed in December too. Since then I'm not call to mobilize to the project from recruiter side. As they informed my file is pending for customer approval. Do you know how long it takes to get this approval?

Is it possible to get the degree certified without the actual Contract? I was told that the Contract will only be released once approval comes from the client. Thanks

ManKZ Feb 23rd 2024 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by OneBrightStar (Post 13241986)
Is it possible to get the degree certified without the actual Contract? I was told that the Contract will only be released once approval comes from the client. Thanks

Yes, you can certified the degree without the actual contract however the contract required for visa. That was strange to me as well, why contract issued w/o approval.

OneBrightStar Feb 24th 2024 3:47 am

Originally Posted by ManKZ (Post 13242083)
Yes, you can certified the degree without the actual contract however the contract required for visa. That was strange to me as well, why contract issued w/o approval.

How do you do that? It states to get a letter from the Employer attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...4a56336aa8.png

Naybr1981 Apr 18th 2024 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP (Post 13120160)
Total salary package is made up of:

Basic salary
Housing allowance
Transportation allowance
Mobile allowance

Does anyone know if Neom Client is still paying Housing, Transport and Mobile. HR did not answer the question for some reason.

DeepSix Apr 19th 2024 2:36 pm

Neom provides housing transport and mobile as part of your monthly payment. They also actually provide you with actual accommodation and transport to and from your work as well.
The only bill you actually have to take out of the bank is your monthly mobile phone bill
So in theory - - if you only ever left the country 1 time a year and cut your own hair, the mobile bill would be your only expense :rofl:

Naybr1981 Apr 19th 2024 5:16 pm

Thanks DeepSix, are the allowances part of the basic salary uplift or on top of it. I.E. is it Existing Salary +25% + allowances?

DeepSix Apr 20th 2024 12:40 pm

No - your uplift final package includes transport and accommodation and mobile allowance