NEOM to Aqaba

Old May 27th 2022, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

wilosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow NEOM to Aqaba

NEOM to Aqaba: is it possible/practical to go to Aqaba for the weekend from NEOM. Is it a thing people there do? How long does it take to get across the border?
Old May 27th 2022, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM to Aqaba

Originally Posted by wilosh
NEOM to Aqaba: is it possible/practical to go to Aqaba for the weekend from NEOM. Is it a thing people there do? How long does it take to get across the border?
There are people who go almost every weekend. There are buses organised now, leaving thursday evening and returning saturday evening.
Old May 27th 2022, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

wilosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: NEOM to Aqaba

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
There are people who go almost every weekend. There are buses organised now, leaving thursday evening and returning saturday evening.
Excellent...
Old Jun 1st 2022, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

The organised bus is by far the WORST way to get to/from Aqaba.... Its takes hours longer!
It takes 6-7 hours, which is more than double the time taken in a private car or taxi.....
Old May 9th 2023, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Salut000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilosh
Excellent...
Good morning Wilosh, I hope you are fine, I would like to ask you if travelling from Neom to Aqaba, if the information about people travelling there every weekend is true, I am looking to move to Neom but I would like to know if I can travel to Aqaba during the weekends, is there a bus? if yes how much it cost? Is there and group that goes every weekend? Thank you so much indeed!
Old May 9th 2023, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Salut000
Good morning Wilosh, I hope you are fine, I would like to ask you if travelling from Neom to Aqaba, if the information about people travelling there every weekend is true, I am looking to move to Neom but I would like to know if I can travel to Aqaba during the weekends, is there a bus? if yes how much it cost? Is there and group that goes every weekend? Thank you so much indeed!
Yes, Aqaba is full of NEOM people every weekend and there is car pooling whatsapp and telegram groups where you can share rides etc. The buses stopped because apparently the local taxi drivers complained they were being put out of business.
Old May 10th 2023, 7:12 am
Just Joined

Yes, Aqaba is full of NEOM people every weekend and there is car pooling whatsapp and telegram groups where you can share rides etc. The buses stopped because apparently the local taxi drivers complained they were being put out of business.
Dear ZeroCool_HTP,
I thank you so much for your answer, it is very important for me to solve this issue before taking a decision, I am planning to live at Neom but to travel every weekend to Aqaba, I would truly appreciate if you help me answer few further questions
1. do you know how much it cost a private taxi form the Neom Community 2 till Aqaba?
2. can I borrow a car company and drive with a French International License? If not can I still drive a rental car with that same license?
3. do you know if people is coming back from Aqaba on saturday late evening lets say around 20:30 or 21:00?

Thank you so much indeed!
Old May 12th 2023, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Dear ZeroCool_HTP,
I thank you so much for your answer, it is very important for me to solve this issue before taking a decision, I am planning to live at Neom but to travel every weekend to Aqaba, I would truly appreciate if you help me answer few further questions
1. do you know how much it cost a private taxi form the Neom Community 2 till Aqaba?
2. can I borrow a car company and drive with a French International License? If not can I still drive a rental car with that same license?
3. do you know if people is coming back from Aqaba on saturday late evening lets say around 20:30 or 21:00?

Thank you so much indeed!

Out of interest, why would you go to Aqaba every weekend????
Old May 12th 2023, 8:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pkingston
Out of interest, why would you go to Aqaba every weekend????
I am a practicing catholic and for me is essential to attend the Sunday mass, and the most realistic possibility (after my research) to attain this, is to go to the anticipated one in Aqaba every Saturday evening.
Old May 12th 2023, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Will DM you
Old May 12th 2023, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

I am a practicing catholic and for me is essential to attend the Sunday mass, and the most realistic possibility (after my research) to attain this, is to go to the anticipated one in Aqaba every Saturday evening.
That's probably a six hour round trip, if you are lucky at the border.