Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Need to trade in A/D & Dubai - where to live?

Need to trade in A/D & Dubai - where to live?

Old Oct 24th 2008, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

keithk is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Need to trade in A/D & Dubai - where to live?

First apologies, as I couldn't find any previous threads regarding where to locate, if needing to move between each location on business - yet I'm sure this must have been asked before?
My bias is toward A/D where I need to network and create relationships for new business over Dubai where I'm managing a third parties sales drive. We are servicing the corporate office interiors market.
Next, were you earning say £150K + in the UK, does that need to be greater in the UAE? i.e. to join a Golf Club and reside in a property/location helpful to your business development and networking.
To close we are both late forties with our kids now making successfully their own way in the world - schooling etc is not then a concern for us.
Looking forward to your thinking and feedback.
rregards
Keith
Old Oct 25th 2008, 2:01 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to trade in A/D & Dubai - where to live?

hiya Keith and welcome to BE have you been given a salary offer yet? the biggest problem with AD is the rent situation, and availability.