Need to move out

Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Need to move out

Hey,

Just found out my rent is increasing..they're mot saying by how much though..

Will soon be looking for a 2 bedroom ANYWHERE (except SHarjah) max 70k

If you hear of anything please let me know!
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:38 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to move out

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hey,

After talks with the "Boss" of murooj, we were told that he was 99.9% sure that there will not be an increase this year! Where did you hear this?
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
After talks with the "Boss" of murooj, we were told that he was 99.9% sure that there will not be an increase this year! Where did you hear this?

Some neighbor put a notice up in our building this morning. He had asked to see the new contract and they told him no because they were makiing changes. He tried to find out what changes and they told him the rent would change. He is asking all murooj tenants to lobby in order to get the info now because they might just hand us new contracts in december with increased rent and no notice.

I called the office today and spoke to "Kabir" and his answer was ...maybe yes amybe no ...as usual. I guess if they are unable to give me a straight "no" answer that means "yes"

don't want to take any risk and have to move in a weeks time in december.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 6:54 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Some neighbor put a notice up in our building this morning. He had asked to see the new contract and they told him no because they were makiing changes. He tried to find out what changes and they told him the rent would change. He is asking all murooj tenants to lobby in order to get the info now because they might just hand us new contracts in december with increased rent and no notice.

I called the office today and spoke to "Kabir" and his answer was ...maybe yes amybe no ...as usual. I guess if they are unable to give me a straight "no" answer that means "yes"

don't want to take any risk and have to move in a weeks time in december.

I would take that with a pinch of salt Mia.... For now its all speculation, and until its offical giving ample notice for those that have to move - time to move then hold tight.

I would imagine that changes to the contract could be down to how neigbours treat each other.... We have had a few probs with those upstairs and we saw a final warning being written in red the other day to some poor tenant... also a crack down on those using their small balconys to dry laundry.

Kabir is not the "Boss" there is nothing in our elavator, or Lobby... surely if this was the case then if would be put up in each block....
Old Oct 16th 2005, 7:31 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Hey,

The Prices of the Cigarrettes have gone up this morning! I hope you dont smoke otherwise this is will be double bad news.

Dubai "The City That really Cares" .
Old Oct 16th 2005, 7:35 am

Originally Posted by CasaNova
The Prices of the Cigarrettes have gone up this morning! I hope you dont smoke otherwise this is will be double bad news.

I pay 3Dhs a packet and 22.50 for 200 ... How much have they gone up to?
Old Oct 16th 2005, 10:38 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hey,

IMHO i think they are overpriced as it is !!

I could get a villa outside of the fashionable areas for what it cost me for a 2 bed apartment !!
Old Oct 16th 2005, 11:22 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

I pay 3Dhs a packet and 22.50 for 200 ... How much have they gone up to?

I went to the convieniant store nearby and the guy sold me the packet of Malboro for 6 dirhams! seems Like he is not aware.

A friend of mine informed me this morning now the new price is 6.50 or 7 I think.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 11:28 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the convieniant store nearby and the guy sold me the packet of Malboro for 6 dirhams! seems Like he is not aware.

A friend of mine informed me this morning now the new price is 6.50 or 7 I think.
well in the UK they are currently £5.14 a packet (33 Dhs)
Old Oct 16th 2005, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

For that price I will make sure I bring back enough with me at Chritsmas.... And if I run out then I will simply go without!
Old Oct 16th 2005, 11:33 am

I shall go and buy a packet just to see how much they are.... But really even with the slight rise, I dont think that they are that costly.... At the moment!!
Old Oct 16th 2005, 11:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

When a Malboro Pack was 4 Dirhams some while back but still we were complaining!!

In Uk its justifiable because of taxes but not here.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 11:48 am
Banned

I shall go and buy a packet just to see how much they are.... But really even with the slight rise, I dont think that they are that costly.... At the moment!!
Go to the petrol station just on the safe side, to Make sure you dont buy it from the same store where I did!