Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Need Accomodation in Dubai 6mo (Jan-Jun)

Need Accomodation in Dubai 6mo (Jan-Jun)

Old Oct 6th 2004, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

MacDeveloper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Accomodation in Dubai 6mo (Jan-Jun)

My wife and I are moving to Dubai in January and will need accomodation for 6 months. If our project continues past 6mo, we will move into more permanent accomodation. We will require broadband internet at home and if it is not already installed, we are willing to pay for such installation.

We are American, well traveled (50+ countries), lived overseas for the past 2+ years and have spent lots of time in Dubai. We do not smoke or drink. We are willing to share with other expats and only require one bedroom and use of a kitchen. As we will work at home frequently (we have a software business), we'd like to at least be near a bus line so we can run into town without having to drive in the crazy traffic.

What are our best options? I'd like to keep expenses under US$1200/mo = Dh4380

Thanks.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 6:52 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Need Accomodation in Dubai 6mo (Jan-Jun)

Originally Posted by MacDeveloper
My wife and I are moving to Dubai in January and will need accomodation for 6 months. If our project continues past 6mo, we will move into more permanent accomodation. We will require broadband internet at home and if it is not already installed, we are willing to pay for such installation.

We are American, well traveled (50+ countries), lived overseas for the past 2+ years and have spent lots of time in Dubai. We do not smoke or drink. We are willing to share with other expats and only require one bedroom and use of a kitchen. As we will work at home frequently (we have a software business), we'd like to at least be near a bus line so we can run into town without having to drive in the crazy traffic.

What are our best options? I'd like to keep expenses under US$1200/mo = Dh4380

Thanks.
Check out www.dubaicityguide.com and look up furnished accomodation. That should sort u out.

-Face81