My mistake

Old Jan 15th 2005, 3:47 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default My mistake

Hi last week I said there was cheap drinks at some of the bars at madinat souk from 15th feb to 15th Mar but its 15th Jan to 15thFeb
Old Jan 15th 2005, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice
Default My mistake

Define the word Cheap, and what discounts are they offering ?
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:04 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My mistake

10 dirhams house wine most bottled beer and alcopops and 35 for champagne.....
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:05 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
10 dirhams house wine most bottled beer and alcopops and 35 for champagne.....
Ooooh maybe we should pop down there this week then
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Ooooh maybe we should pop down there this week then
Count me in
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice
Default My mistake

At those prices i will require supervision!!

Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

What about Grub,

Don't suppose they have a TV so i can watch the Liverpool match this afternoon do they ?
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:13 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
What about Grub,

Don't suppose they have a TV so i can watch the Liverpool match this afternoon do they ?
No point - liverpool bound to get beat anyway
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:15 am

What about Grub,

yes they show all the footy in bar zar
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Where i come from that is fighting talk, would you care to put your money where your mouth is ?

Handbags at Dawn!! :scared:
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:20 am
Its all good

Where i come from that is fighting talk, would you care to put your money where your mouth is ?

Handbags at Dawn!! :scared:
Sent you some karma to make up Still stand by it though - we'll see later - 4.30 kick off isn't it?
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Default My mistake

16:30 local yes,

Just can't work out where to watch it and being a man struggle to make decisions.
It will be 2 - 1 to Liverpool, Man Utd aren't the team they were, neither are Liverpool but they are scraping thru these days
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:30 am
Its all good

16:30 local yes,

Just can't work out where to watch it and being a man struggle to make decisions.
It will be 2 - 1 to Liverpool, Man Utd aren't the team they were, neither are Liverpool but they are scraping thru these days
No other way round I reckon, would have a wager but illegal here
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Default My mistake

Depends on the Bet!!!

and the method of payment
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Default My mistake

Here's a list of more cheap nights out and venues during DSF and January, also you can find a Calender of Events on the centre fold of The Buzz
very informative

http://dubaicityguide.com/goingout/pubs_promos.asp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.