Mumbai attacks...

Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mumbai attacks...

They managed to capture a few of the terrorists - all Pakistani nationals.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

So there is no direct link with Bush and the 655'000 Iraqis that have died so far?

The scale of death caused by the British and US governments may well have surpassed that of the Rwanda genocide, making it the biggest single act of mass murder of the late 20th century and the 21st century.

Denial of this holocaust, the looting of the country, the destruction of the nations health, through toxic debris and sanctions past, the destruction of the society, (The UN estimates that 100,000 Iraqis are fleeing the country every month. The refugee crisis has now overtaken that of Darfur as the most catastrophic on earth).

It is this form of injustice that is at the root of Muslim people’s loathing of the United States and the spawning of jihadism and terrorism.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 5:01 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Iraq is a disaster zone because wacko Muslims in Iraq keep going around blowing each other up, setting off suicide bombs in public gathering places, and doing everything they can to prevent the building of a new state.

The Iraqi war was a mistake on the part of the US and its allies, but I absolutely will not blame the US for the idiotic behavior of the jihadists in Iraq. It ain't US or British soldiers blowing up Iraqi children or grandmamas in busy marketplaces.

Third, what the hell does committing a terrorist attack in India, for god's sake, have to do with Iraq? Or does it have something to do with the long animosity between Indian Hindus and Pakistani Muslims? Is the US to blame for that too? Are we going to try to blame the US for the partition war between India and Pakistan in the late 1940s?

Originally Posted by deemi786
So there is no direct link with Bush and the 655'000 Iraqis that have died so far?

The scale of death caused by the British and US governments may well have surpassed that of the Rwanda genocide, making it the biggest single act of mass murder of the late 20th century and the 21st century.

Denial of this holocaust, the looting of the country, the destruction of the nations health, through toxic debris and sanctions past, the destruction of the society, (The UN estimates that 100,000 Iraqis are fleeing the country every month. The refugee crisis has now overtaken that of Darfur as the most catastrophic on earth).

It is this form of injustice that is at the root of Muslim people’s loathing of the United States and the spawning of jihadism and terrorism.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Iraq is a disaster zone because wacko Muslims in Iraq keep going around blowing each other up, setting off suicide bombs in public gathering places, and doing everything they can to prevent the building of a new state.

The Iraqi war was a mistake on the part of the US and its allies, but I absolutely will not blame the US for the idiotic behavior of the jihadists in Iraq. It ain't US or British soldiers blowing up Iraqi children or grandmamas in busy marketplaces.

Third, what the hell does committing a terrorist attack in India, for god's sake, have to do with Iraq? Or does it have something to do with the long animosity between Indian Hindus and Pakistani Muslims? Is the US to blame for that too? Are we going to try to blame the US for the partition war between India and Pakistan in the late 1940s?
Actually you are misinformed. The US and its coalition have killed many civilians, but this is not really covered by the media. You think US missiles, bombs and bullets have not killed 100000s and maimed millions? Have you even heard of MK77? Do a google and check it out, see the pictures.

What really irks me off is that most of the terrorist were young lads used as pawns by people who dared not carry out the attacks themselves..... and the same goes to the attackers in India.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ethos83

That may be the most stupidest post i have ever read in my entire life!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:48 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

That may be the most stupidest post i have ever read in my entire life!
You ain't ben here half a year yet
Give it time D.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eva
You ain't ben here half a year yet
Give it time D.
Surely it doesnt get worse than that.......

Goodness how do people like that get jobs over here?!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:57 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Surely it doesnt get worse than that.......

Goodness how do people like that get jobs over here?!

Dunno..... walk the walk, pristine white linen,talk the talk
Who cares about experience....
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eva
Dunno..... walk the walk, pristine white linen,talk the talk
Who cares about experience....
agree totally.......
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:59 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by IndieG

You would have risked 85% of your pot on that being the case IG....
Me Too,in fact I mighta called you up to 90.........
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eva
You would have risked 85% of your pot on that being the case IG....
Me Too,in fact I mighta called you up to 90.........
Look anyone who knows anything knows this is leading up to some pretty effective bombing thats going to happen in the next few weeks / months in Pakistan, i mean Obama has already mentioned it. He says he wants to build up US military power; and he threatens to ignite a new war in Pakistan, killing yet more brown-skinned people.

This couldnt have come at a more appropiate time......
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:11 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Look anyone who knows anything knows this is leading up to some pretty effective bombing thats going to happen in the next few weeks / months in Pakistan, i mean Obama has already mentioned it. He says he wants to build up US military power; and he threatens to ignite a new war in Pakistan, killing yet more brown-skinned people.

This couldnt have come at a more appropiate time......

Bombing is per se, pretty effective.It's the other side of the equation I have a problem with.

Cause?????????????????????????????????????????
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Eva
Bombing is per se, pretty effective.It's the other side of the equation I have a problem with.

Cause?????????????????????????????????????????
maybe secularism in India has failed completely

who knows..
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by alfrombarking
maybe secularism in India has failed completely

who knows..
Oh its the PI hunting,book promoting football personality
Maybe..does Ermintrude Holy cow become stupid cow then?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

pharmacyprofessor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IndieG
IndieG,
Like you I was also born and raised in India. I also have witnessed anti-Sikh riots in India. I'm surprised to read that post of yours which claimed the attack was perpetrated by Pakistani nationals. We have to very careful in our judgement and not blaming any group/nationality or country at this early stage when they are not even able to secure the city from the attackers.

It is merely very fiercely competetive TV channels speculation and an excuse by notriously inept and corrupt indian police forces who may have again
(cautiously) taken money to let these people in the city as it was proven in the court of justice for the 1993 blasts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.