Reload this Page >

Multi entry business visa Qatar

Multi entry business visa Qatar

Old Apr 12th 2013, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

stevieb1066 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Multi entry business visa Qatar

Hi

I am a UK citizen living in France. I am now going to be attending regular business meetings in qatar. I have no intention to move there and would only come for a few days at a time, week or two weeks at most.

Please can someone advise me if it is straightforward to get a multi entry business visa? Do I have to have a medical for this type of visa?

Many thanks for any help.
Old Apr 12th 2013, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Multi entry business visa Qatar

Can't you just come on a visitor's visa ? Issued on arrival.
Old Apr 12th 2013, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

dragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nice

+1
Old Apr 13th 2013, 4:46 am
Just Joined

mini-thumper is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
As a new arrival myself my employer arranged for a multi-entry visa and an 'E-gate card' that by-passes immigration queues on exit and entry. These would be ideal for you but I'm sure they are only available to those with Residency Permits. As you are not a tourist and only coming here for business maybe there is a business multi-entry visa and E-gate system; check with the company you are employed by for details. It might also be wise to retain the sevices of someone who knows the 'system' as the process can be a crowded and frustrating nightmare.

HTH
Boyd
Old Apr 13th 2013, 8:16 am
Just Joined

Hi

Thanks for the replies, so if i come for a few days at a time once a month, i can just keep taken tourist visas at the aiport?

Thanks

Darren
Old Apr 13th 2013, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Whose business meetings are you going to ? Get them to make inquiries in Qatar.
Old Apr 14th 2013, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

Hi

For sure, but its early days and I really want to get as much info beforehand. So If any one know how often you can arrive on a tourist visa before its not accepted and what proceedure is for a multi entry business visa (No resident)I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Old Apr 15th 2013, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

You have to buy a vist visa on arrival everytime you enter the country - its 100qar or about 20pounds.

If you get a multi entry business visa you need a sponsor. There are companies in Qatar that will sponsor you for a multi entry business visa (or the company you are working for may be able to spionsor this if they have a qatar office), however, you also need a multiple exit visa as the multi-entry visa does not allow you to leave as and when you wish. The multiple exit visa is easy to get and once you have it, it is valid for one year. Then you can go whenever you want.
Old Apr 15th 2013, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stevieb1066
Hi

For sure, but its early days and I really want to get as much info beforehand. So If any one know how often you can arrive on a tourist visa before its not accepted and what proceedure is for a multi entry business visa (No resident)I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Unless you need to get a security pass/clearance (e.g if you want to get into Ras Laffan Industrial City) you will be fine with a tourist visa. There is no limit on the number of times you can purchase a tourist visa. My wife has been here for two years on tourist visas. They are valid 30 days and can be extended for a further 30 days for 100 chips. You need to buy one each time you come in. The down side is that unless you come in business class and can use the fast track, you have to queue through immigration each time.