MS FrontPage 2000

Old Jan 24th 2005, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default MS FrontPage 2000

Right folks, I am now officially desperate.

I thought I had MS FrontPage 2000 standalone version but have obviously lent it to someone as I now have a box with a user manual & no CD.

I really, really really, really want a copy as I've told a friend I can do something for them, but I need the Image Composer software that's on the 2nd CD. I don't want to let them down hence my plea.

Does anyone have a copy I could borrow? Has to be the standalone version & has to have Image Composer. I've even tried buying it new but can't as it's been superceded.

I will be eternally grateful if someone can help me out.

LL
Old Jan 24th 2005, 6:31 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MS FrontPage 2000

Can't you find a freeware/shareware equivalent knocking around the web?
What do you need done?
Probably can't help right now as I'm off to bed though...
Old Jan 24th 2005, 6:38 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I'm not sure if the IT guy in the office would have it, let me check
Old Jan 24th 2005, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
I'm not sure if the IT guy in the office would have it, let me check
Thanks Nabs.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

I have the discs for Office 2003 would it be bundled in that package ?
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
I have the discs for Office 2003 would it be bundled in that package ?
Doubt it - it's the Image Composer bit I need & it only seems to have existed on the 2000 standalone version. Getting WELL pissed off now!!! Don't know why they don't just sell it separately - it's a great wee package. Thanks anyway JB.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:39 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

we don't have it here in the office I'll check if my dad has it when i go home, isn't any other program that would do the job?
Old Jan 24th 2005, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nabs
we don't have it here in the office I'll check if my dad has it when i go home, isn't any other program that would do the job?
I would think so - not doing rocket science with it. Need to design a logo using text & graphic & applying a fancy texture to the text. Open to suggestions to be honest, I just know I could do it on Image Composer as you can copy textures from one graphic to another & all sorts of stuff with it.

Any help appreciated (God I'm starting to beg now! ).
Old Jan 24th 2005, 2:22 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

There's paintshop PRo, you can download a free trial version, which would do the job, or there's a free open source version of photoshop, which would do the job too....
Old Jan 24th 2005, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

If you tell me what it is you want doing I will ask my Graphic designer to do it
Old Jan 24th 2005, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bob
There's paintshop PRo, you can download a free trial version, which would do the job, or there's a free open source version of photoshop, which would do the job too....
Thanks Bob - what would we all do without you!