Moving to Dubai

Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:09 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Moving to Dubai

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
well you can put me in any city or village or even in the middle of a desert and I can find a good bar... hold on I am in the middle of the desert!!!! lol

handy bar tip: never look out of the window of Vu's after 6 stella's..... and hold ur breath on the way down in the elevator.... lol
hahahahaha..........felt a bit queezy did we? I told u it was high. hahaha. The lift ride both ways must have been a stomach churning experience!

Try the stairs next time.

-Face81
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:13 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Try the stairs next time.
When he's that bladdered, that would be entertainment in itself
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:39 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
When he's that bladdered, that would be entertainment in itself

hahahaha.......I can hear him now as he slides down the banisters at Emirates Towers....."wooohoo......only 54 more floors to go......."

hahahaha well said Bob! I almost fell out of my chair laughing.hehehe

-Face81
Old Sep 27th 2004, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Hey,

Did anyone know what happened to Joseph? Is he in Dubai already ? how things are going for him?

Khan
Old Sep 27th 2004, 7:26 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hey,

Did anyone know what happened to Joseph? Is he in Dubai already ? how things are going for him?

Khan
Do you ever actually read any threads/posts or do you expect everyone else to do all the hard work for you?
Old Sep 27th 2004, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Do you ever actually read any threads/posts or do you expect everyone else to do all the hard work for you?
Already Miissy Helpfull,

I post the thread and then read it Sorry...gee dont get mad...lol

Khan
Old Sep 27th 2004, 7:49 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Already Miissy Helpfull,

Khan
??? Prick
Old Sep 27th 2004, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
??? Prick
I read the thread after i post a thread. y did u call me prick......

Khan
Old Sep 28th 2004, 9:53 am
Just Joined

Jackie S is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Moving to Dubai

Originally Posted by byronlindi
Hi All, First time on this site.

We are interested in moving to Dubai, just started looking into it. Finding information on jobs and the job market is very difficult. I'm a buyer and my husband it a lang surveyor. Any information advise from you experts out there will help

Hope to chat soon !
My husband and I are also looking to move to Dubai by September 2005. He is also a Land Surveyor and owns his own company here in the UK. I would be very interested to hear how you get on with the job search. I am an Administrator and we would both be looking for work once out there.

Good luck anyway.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 10:15 am
The Oracle

Hi all,

found this fantastic site on Dubai that tell u everything u need to know:
-where to stay, job opportunities, shopping, social life, u name it! I hope it helps all of u bound for Dubai:

http://www.dubaicityguide.com

-Face81
Old Sep 28th 2004, 10:28 am
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by Face81
Hi all,

found this fantastic site on Dubai that tell u everything u need to know:
-where to stay, job opportunities, shopping, social life, u name it! I hope it helps all of u bound for Dubai:

http://www.dubaicityguide.com

-Face81
Yup, this site's very good Face, used it a lot myself. You'd probably do well to put it on a new thread aswell... be more accessible.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 10:47 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I read the thread after i post a thread. y did u call me prick......

Khan
Well you can obviously read! And yes Joe is over here and by all the threads that Im reading is having an absolute ball......
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

byronlindi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jackie S
My husband and I are also looking to move to Dubai by September 2005. He is also a Land Surveyor and owns his own company here in the UK. I would be very interested to hear how you get on with the job search. I am an Administrator and we would both be looking for work once out there.

Good luck anyway.

would like to swap email address. Do you know how to confidentially?
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

byronlindi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Hi,

My wife and I are going out to Dubai next week from the UK for the first time and have set up some meetings with recruitment companies and contacts we've made ourselves.

We're aiming to move out in Oct. this year (!).

Will try to let you know what we find and give you some hints / tips / advice etc when we get back....

Cheers.

so how did it go?

regards
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:23 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by byronlindi
would like to swap email address. Do you know how to confidentially?
just send a PM or private message by clicking on the name of the person u want to talk to in private. Its totally safe.

good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.