Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Morning everybody !!!

Morning everybody !!!

Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:23 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Morning everybody !!!

Just want to say 'morning' and 'hello' for people on the board.

JB ... if u read this come back and talk to us again pls ...

Have to take my son to school now, chat again later ...

XX
Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice
Default Re: Morning everybody !!!

Originally Posted by novita77
Just want to say 'morning' and 'hello' for people on the board.

JB ... if u read this come back and talk to us again pls ...

Have to take my son to school now, chat again later ...

XX

Selamat Pagi,

Can't someone contact JB on her mobile and found out ?

We all admire her in our own ways and for different reasons.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:39 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Selamat Pagi,

Don't hv her number John... Sounds u are having JB withdrawl syndrome here ...

Are u at work?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Selamat Pagi,

Morning JB. Are you back, or up early?

Dunno what happened yesterday - I seemed to miss the bits that actually explained what everyone was talking about. My tuppenceworth: if someone is bugging you - deal with it privately. Most of use here I think are big enough & ugly enough to make up our own minds about people. It's also a bit boring to read bitchy posts about un-named people we probably haven't met anyway. Count to 10 or have a stiff drink for God's sake!

Anyway, don't want to start another row. And Good Morning btw.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:44 am
semarang

Originally Posted by LakesLassie

Dunno what happened yesterday - I seemed to miss the bits that actually explained what everyone was talking about. My tuppenceworth: if someone is bugging you - deal with it privately. Most of use here I think are big enough & ugly enough to make up our own minds about people. It's also a bit boring to read bitchy posts about un-named people we probably haven't met anyway. Count to 10 or have a stiff drink for God's sake!

Morning LL ... My arm all aching after yesterday Body Pump ...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Morning LL ... My arm all aching after yesterday Body Pump ...
Me too - increased my weights on the chest & tricep tracks! Was doing the last CD - 51? Going back for more tonight as I'm a bit addicted now! How often do you go?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:50 am
semarang

Me too - increased my weights on the chest & tricep tracks! Was doing the last CD - 51? Going back for more tonight as I'm a bit addicted now! How often do you go?
Only doing it twice a week. Can't do more than that ... have to squeeze in my schedule between hanging out with the ladies in real life, and on the cyberspace on here, my son and running the house.

BP 52 it is very hard !!! To be honest i prefer 51...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Only doing it twice a week. Can't do more than that ... have to squeeze in my schedule between hanging out with the ladies in real life, and on the cyberspace on here, my son and running the house.

BP 52 it is very hard !!! To be honest i prefer 51...
Me too. Some bits are easier though.

Ah well, a morning at the office today so better get a move on. Have a good day Novi.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:55 am
semarang

Me too. Some bits are easier though.

Ah well, a morning at the office today so better get a move on. Have a good day Novi.
I hate the push up on 52

Have a good day too LL ...

XX
Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Morning Carol,

I am still in UK blubbering!!! saw my Kids yesterday Only for an hour though, Give us a hug it's me Birthday and here i am 3.54am on my own!!!Billy no mates. Can't wait to get back it's wet and miserable here, paid £3.20 for a yesterday and it was only in a Holiday Inn, mind you wasn't hastled by hookers, or is that Choitrams.

How can we get the group back to its Old self? some very disgruntled on here.

Take Care, Miss you all

John
Old Jan 31st 2005, 2:59 am
semarang

Morning Carol,

I am still in UK blubbering!!! saw my Kids yesterday Only for an hour though, Give us a hug it's me Birthday and here i am 3.54am on my own!!!Billy no mates. Can't wait to get back it's wet and miserable here, paid £3.20 for a yesterday and it was only in a Holiday Inn, mind you wasn't hastled by hookers, or is that Choitrams.

Take Care, Miss you all

John
Grumpy b'day boy !!!

Happy b'day from me John. Selamat Ulang Tahun, how old r u now?

So don't drink too much or u will broke ...

When u heading back?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Morning Carol,

Take Care, Miss you all

John
Aw bless JB! Happy Birthday! Hoping a few folks feeling better after sleeping on it last night. Must dash just now - have a for me!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 3:08 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Nov & LL

I am presuming it was my post that you are referring to

Yes it is boring to read posts about un-named people i admit that, however i am NOT into naming names & into stirring crap as other people are, it was meant mainly for the people concerned, as they will know who they are, (all this has nothing directly to do with JB she just got the backlash).

It is all rather ridiculous to honest. These people have nothing better to with their time other than make peoples lives a misery it's a shame for them and everyone else as we are inadvertantly caught in the crossfire, and that isn't what this site is about, i thought.

Anyways hi to you both i'm just having a cuppa after the horrendous school run, sitting here dying with a stinking cold and a red conk!!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 3:10 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Nov & LL

I am presuming it was my post that you are referring to

Yes it is boring to read posts about un-named people i admit that, however i am NOT into naming names & into stirring crap as other people are, it was meant mainly for the people concerned, as they will know who they are, (all this has nothing directly to do with JB she just got the backlash).

It is all rather ridiculous to honest. These people have nothing better to with their time other than make peoples lives a misery it's a shame for them and everyone else as we are inadvertantly caught in the crossfire, and that isn't what this site is about, i thought.

Anyways hi to you both i'm just having a cuppa after the horrendous school run, sitting here dying with a stinking cold and a red conk!!!
What who where ???
Sorry RT ... not referrring to any post ... just genuine want to say 'hello' to everybody !!! I never meet any of you in real life (apart of Malteser)... so I would like to keep neutral to everybody on here...
Now I hv to go for my school run.
Enjoy ur cuppa RT ...XX
Old Jan 31st 2005, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Red Conk, sign off too much Alcohol!!!

I don't think it's true of you though RT, you can never have too much Alcohol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.