More UAE Justice

Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:41 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default More UAE Justice

An 18 month old baby of Indian parents has been told to leave the country as the parents earn too little to afford sponsorship. Welcome to paradise.

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/General/10303901.html
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More UAE Justice

Originally Posted by lionheart
An 18 month old baby of Indian parents has been told to leave the country as the parents earn too little to afford sponsorship. Welcome to paradise.

that is just awful and to think the Mother works for a Government institution as well. She is not alone though, I know a Maid who is married and sponsored by her husband but she couldn't attain sponsorship for her son either. They are staying illegally until another amnesty when hopefully they will be able to leave.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:55 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

But we all know this LH, we know what this country is like and we choose to live in it, frankly nothing surprises me anymore over here,

we should all just think ourselves lucky that we are healthy and earn good money and can live well.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:00 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
But we all know this LH, we know what this country is like and we choose to live in it, frankly nothing surprises me anymore over here,

we should all just think ourselves lucky that we are healthy and earn good money and can live well.
here here....

its a crying shame, but rules are rules..
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:00 am
meonline

meonline is an unknown quantity at this point

The law in this country makes my blood boil. I have only been here three months, and am on a one year contract. The prospect of the returning to the UK next year really appeals to me.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
here here....

its a crying shame, but rules are rules..
I agree with you but if it had been a mix up with a European baby it would have been sorted out amicably.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:02 am
Account Closed

The purpose of highlighting such issues is primarily to enlighten those on here who presently reside in the UK/Aus/NZ etc. and who are misguidedly thinking that a move to Dubai will solve all their problems. At least they will know what to expect...and I see that Luton Town were finally relegated from the football league yesterday.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:51 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meonline
The law in this country makes my blood boil. I have only been here three months, and am on a one year contract. The prospect of the returning to the UK next year really appeals to me.
aye I thought that, but you get used to it and you learn what you can and can't do,

makes you realise just how much freedom you have back home.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:54 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I agree with you but if it had been a mix up with a European baby it would have been sorted out amicably.
to be fair, most europeans wouldn't get in this situation as they would have come over for well paid jobs and wouldn't be short of a few quid.

Look - indians and phillipinos get treat badly by the government and locals, even some westeners which frankly is disgusting, usually people who have been here for years,

this is nothing new, it's disgraceful, but nothing new.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:55 am
why ayeeeee man!

The purpose of highlighting such issues is primarily to enlighten those on here who presently reside in the UK/Aus/NZ etc. and who are misguidedly thinking that a move to Dubai will solve all their problems. At least they will know what to expect...and I see that Luton Town were finally relegated from the football league yesterday.
heh,

you're such a bringer of bad news aren't you?

you're like cupid in reverse.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 7:09 am
Account Closed

heh,

you're such a bringer of bad news aren't you?

you're like cupid in reverse.
Have you heard about Alan Shearer?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:23 am
why ayeeeee man!

Have you heard about Alan Shearer?
Did you watch the Fulham game?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:27 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Did you watch the Fulham game?
I did and it gave me no hope at all, be it I am a Hartlepool fan, I would not like to see any North East team going down
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:45 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by rowell
I did and it gave me no hope at all, be it I am a Hartlepool fan, I would not like to see any North East team going down
Good on you, Hartlepool eh?

Good old monkeyhangers, I went to see wor peter play for you lot right at the end of his career.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 8:58 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Good on you, Hartlepool eh?

Good old monkeyhangers, I went to see wor peter play for you lot right at the end of his career.
Yes I thought he would end up as Hartlepool manager in fact he still could, Shearer often went to watch them last season when Newcastle were not playing at home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.