Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Monobrow or unibrow???

Monobrow or unibrow???

Old Oct 28th 2005, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Monobrow or unibrow???

Which one is correct???And why do people dislike those who have one???
Old Oct 28th 2005, 7:14 am
W10

Default Re: Monobrow or unibrow???

It's monobrow

I have no comment on those sporting one

Old Oct 28th 2005, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
It's monobrow

I have no comment on those sporting one
Is your answer politically correct or correctly politic???
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:24 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Which one is correct???And why do people dislike those who have one???

sorry shoushou i cant answer your question
Old Oct 28th 2005, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasaNova
sorry shoushou i cant answer your question
i beieve it has something to do with evolution!!! i think that's why certain nationalities feel the necessity to wear huge gold chains, so the barber knows where to stop shaving!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 6:22 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by barsha barbie
i beieve it has something to do with evolution!!! i think that's why certain nationalities feel the necessity to wear huge gold chains, so the barber knows where to stop shaving!

Barbie, I don't know the meaning of unibrow and monobrow! and i feel lazy to check the dictonary.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 6:38 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Barbie, I don't know the meaning of unibrow and monobrow! and i feel lazy to check the dictonary.
One long eyebrow, as sported by Liam D*ckhead from Oasis.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 8:44 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad

Urban myth! Liam & Noel - though perhaps they have plucked...

A true natural monobrow... A fine specimen of eyebrow cultivation...
Old Oct 29th 2005, 8:47 am
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NorthernLad

www.Monobrow.com

Hi everyone (another newbie) x x x
Old Oct 29th 2005, 8:49 am
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alowicious_28
www.Monobrow.com

Hi everyone (another newbie) x x x

unibrow:

The single contiguous eyebrow that results from the usual two individual eyebrows extending to the facial centerline. Also called monobrow.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 8:49 am
Feeling broody

Can you guess how bored I am???
Old Oct 29th 2005, 8:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by alowicious_28
Can you guess how bored I am???

Do you know SUKUDO? this is a nice game of solving puzzles I play it when I am bored.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:03 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Is that suduko for dyslexics?
Do you know SUKUDO? this is a nice game of solving puzzles I play it when I am bored.
But you speak English so much better than I will ever speak Arabic!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:18 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MJC
Is that suduko for dyslexics?

But you speak English so much better than I will ever speak Arabic!

I am trying to learn German as well! Danekeschuen
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:33 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Vielen Dank!
I am trying to learn German as well! Danekeschuen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.