Monkeys

Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Monkeys

Mrs Spugsy right, has got a real obsession for monkeys, little cute monkeys, I mean she loves them, she makes a funny squeal and sort of jumps up and down when she see's them on tv,

Now someone at her work has told her about a market somewhere in Dubai where you can BUY baby monkeys, in fact they even dye them a different colour of you like,

Please tell me this isn't true? has anyone heard about this??

(and yes, forget stupid posts, this has to be the strangest one in a while)

Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monkeys

I have heard that in some of the markets you can pretty much by any animal you want within reason.

I remember hearing about a market in Bahrain that had a pair of young Baboons together in a cage for sale. Why?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:31 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Mrs Spugsy right, has got a real obsession for monkeys, little cute monkeys, I mean she loves them, she makes a funny squeal and sort of jumps up and down when she see's them on tv,

Now someone at her work has told her about a market somewhere in Dubai where you can BUY baby monkeys, in fact they even dye them a different colour of you like,

yes you can buy monkeys here, damn disgrace
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Get her a season pass for Al Ain zoo. Theres loads of the little things there! Quite cute as well! Theres also a bloody big ape!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
Get her a season pass for Al Ain zoo. Theres loads of the little things there! Quite cute as well! Theres also a bloody big ape!
does it not stink though? in this heat? how far is al ain from dubai?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes you can buy monkeys here, damn disgrace
mental, where would you keep one??
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

does it not stink though? in this heat? how far is al ain from dubai?
I went last week with some visitors. It was a little smelly but no more than a zoo in the UK. It was really good. I wouldn't go in the heat of the day though as there isn't too much cover and most of the animals will be sheltering in the shade.
They have just started opening late nights as well which could be worth a visit.
Can't help you on how far it is from Dubai. Took me just over an hour from Abu Dhabi. We finished at the zoo then drove to Jebel Hafeet (what a great road)
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
I went last week with some visitors. It was a little smelly but no more than a zoo in the UK. It was really good. I wouldn't go in the heat of the day though as there isn't too much cover and most of the animals will be sheltering in the shade.
They have just started opening late nights as well which could be worth a visit.
Can't help you on how far it is from Dubai. Took me just over an hour from Abu Dhabi. We finished at the zoo then drove to Jebel Hafeet (what a great road)
oh I've only been once (Al Ain - Jebel Hafeet) - when i was quite new here last year. As it happens i was there just when fresh dates were in season! Stop the car, get out and eat dates fresh off the palms. Lovely!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jvr20
oh I've only been once (Al Ain - Jebel Hafeet) - when i was quite new here last year. As it happens i was there just when fresh dates were in season! Stop the car, get out and eat dates fresh off the palms. Lovely!
It was a great road and when i went it wasn't too busy. The views are amazing and the little oasis at the bottom is nice to go and cool off in. I need to borrow a nice car and take it for a whiz.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

great road that one up to Jebel Hafeet! Spugsy it is 120 km from here to Al Ain, we go alot
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:44 am
why ayeeeee man!

great road that one up to Jebel Hafeet! Spugsy it is 120 km from here to Al Ain, we go alot
how long does it take?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:46 am
Concierge

how long does it take?
about an hour and 20 minutes straight run. better to go overnight though, we always stay at the Hilton.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:16 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

I'm going to buy a Monkey for our office!!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:18 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
I'm going to buy a Monkey for our office!!
it might already have one
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

it might already have one

dont talk about the T boy like that...

peep peep the offended bus is on its way....all aboard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.