Monday mornings

Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:37 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Monday mornings

Yup folks its Monday morning - 1st day back at work after 4 days off, and I need cheering up - I've got 4 shots of K to give away to those that are successful.

Cheers

TS
Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:53 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday mornings

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Yup folks its Monday morning - 1st day back at work after 4 days off, and I need cheering up - I've got 4 shots of K to give away to those that are successful.

Cheers

TS
Morning TS... Gave u K yesterday...
Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:55 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

TS
A prisoner escapes from his prison where he had been kept for 15 years.
As
he runs away, he finds a house and breaks into it. He finds a young
couple
in bed. He gets the guy out of bed, ties him up on a chair, ties up the
woman to the bed and while he gets on top of
her, he kisses her on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the bathroom.

While he is there, the husband tells his wife:
"Listen, this guy is a prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent
a
lot of time in prison, and has not seen a woman in years. If he wants
sex,
don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you, give him
satisfaction. This guy must be dangerous, if he gets
angry, he will kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you"

To which the wife responds, "I am glad you think that way. Sure,he has
not
seen a woman in years, but he was not kissing my neck. He was whispering
in
my ear. He told me that he found you very sexy, and asked if we kept any

Vaseline in the bathroom. Be strong, honey. I
love you too..."
Old Nov 15th 2004, 5:02 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

TS
monday morning!! eek it;s still sunday night over here well while i'm finishing the wine i'll send you something from my coffee thread .....
Attached Thumbnails Monday mornings-coffee_machine.jpe   Monday mornings-milkshake.gif  
Old Nov 15th 2004, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

I went to work today and only one other person turned up! We were supposed to go back to day we only had two days off (sat & sun) Stayed an hour and came home.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 9:43 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Cheers

TS

Me please!

I only have one star

Do I have to give it before I get it???
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:01 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Me please!

I only have one star

Do I have to give it before I get it???
stars are to do with posts.
blue blobs are karma.

do 100 posts and u get 2nd blue star.
Get 100 karma and get blue Blob 2....

gonna send u some karma to help u on ur way....
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:07 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone - keep it up,

CA - I gave u a shot - Novita, JB and LG - I have to spread a bit first as I've given to u very recently - don't worry I won't forget!!

Keep up the cheer me up pics and posts - still got 3 shots of karma to give away!!

Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:14 am
Metal_Priest

Cheers

TS
You don;t like working isn't it? How about salary... isn't it sounds good! ok then think of salary. Hope u feel good now and keep working hard.

Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:16 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest
You don;t like working isn't it? How about salary... isn't it sounds good! ok then think of salary. Hope u feel good now and keep working hard.
This sounds a bit like the "why we work" thread a few weeks ago. Money is only a part of it. If its everything, life would be very sad. No Karma for that one - sorry
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:20 am
Metal_Priest

This sounds a bit like the "why we work" thread a few weeks ago. Money is only a part of it. If its everything, life would be very sad. No Karma for that one - sorry

also what motivates you going to work? by one good and nice member which ofcourse got banned.

Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:22 am
Premium Member

also what motivates you going to work? by one good and nice member which ofcourse got banned.
If u remember the thread - it started as a statement saying nice girls at work make me go to work, sad but true.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:26 am
Metal_Priest

If u remember the thread - it started as a statement saying nice girls at work make me go to work, sad but true.
i have the most beautifull nuns you could see in your life and also since i hired these nuns people have started to come to church, how abt that?

Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:30 am
Premium Member

i have the most beautifull nuns you could see in your life and also since i hired these nuns people have started to come to church, how abt that?
I'm an atheist
Old Nov 15th 2004, 11:50 am
Metal_Priest

I'm an atheist

Doesn't matter! God doesn't depends one you. and He doesn't need any favors from you either. how abt that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.