Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Mix, Grand Hyat...

The Mix, Grand Hyat...

Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mix, Grand Hyat...

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
and now madam, i give you the one, the only, the unforgetable

KLF with Tammy wynett

All bound for Mu Mu Land
All bound for Mu Mu Land
Do you know this brings back some of the most happy memories of my life..... all of these songs.... life was full of promise, nothing stood in my way.....

They're Justified, and they're Ancient,
And they like to roam the land.
(just roll it from the top)
I hope you understand.
(to the bridge, to the bridge, to the bridge now)
They called me up in Tennessee
They said "Tammy, stand by the JAMs"
But if you don't like what they're going to do,
You better not stop them 'cause they're coming through
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lexylou
Do you know this brings back some of the most happy memories of my life..... all of these songs.... life was full of promise, nothing stood in my way.....

And they like to roam the land.
(just roll it from the top)
I hope you understand.
(to the bridge, to the bridge, to the bridge now)
They called me up in Tennessee
They said "Tammy, stand by the JAMs"
But if you don't like what they're going to do,
You better not stop them 'cause they're coming through
someones using google
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:34 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

someones using google
Well I would walk 500 miles....
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

someones using google
for that last one i did....I could not be bothered typing it all out and it really deserved more than just one line like the others.....
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

and now madam, i give you the one, the only, the unforgetable

KLF with Tammy wynett

All bound for Mu Mu Land
All bound for Mu Mu Land

Another that really gets me thinking back is REM - Losing my religion
oh and James - Sit down
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:41 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Another that really gets me thinking back is REM - Losing my religion
oh and James - Sit down
what about the Mix, Grand Hyat?
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

for that last one i did....I could not be bothered typing it all out and it really deserved more than just one line like the others.....
yup a classic.

what kind of music do they actually play at clubs nowadays

i remember

digital orgasm 'running out of time' --Now that was good

Those were the days. What a time (and i was in the forces as well--naughty naughty, very naughty )
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
dunno, was that on 20years ago in Scotland??

sorry didnt mean to hijack yr thread
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

yup a classic.

what kind of music do they actually play at clubs nowadays

i remember

digital orgasm 'running out of time' --Now that was good

Those were the days. What a time (and i was in the forces as well--naughty naughty, very naughty )
Those really were the days. Can you magic us back to that wonderful time????
Oh and what about 'I touch myself ' by Divinyls.... LOVE it.

Sorry MH...... dont know anything about The Mix at the Hyat.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:48 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

'I touch myself ' by Divinyls.... LOVE it.
A song about self abuse - good lyrics.

Anyway, back to "the Mix'. I've not been.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:48 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

'I touch myself ' by Divinyls.... LOVE it.
Tissue, QUICK!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
A song about self abuse - good lyrics.

Anyway, back to "the Mix'. I've not been.
Neither have I.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:17 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I went three years ago, it was very busy and full of lebo's but the music weren't bad, I was pissed when I got there so can't really say anymore!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

on a serious note, I have been here for quite a while now and apart from a vip pass to trilogy after the jamaroquai concert, i dont think i have set foot in a nightclub in dubai.

I just get the feeling (may be wrong please enlighten me) that they are full of pervy lebo's that i would probibly end up slapping.

Im prob wrong thou

Qualification: Cyclones, Imperial Suites and the York do not count
Iebos...
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
cmon, the Lebanese guys tend to be a hell of a lot nicer than the Brits who hit on you - and they are sooooo much nicer to look at

MM, xx
Iebos...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.