Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Mirdif Teenager Killed

Mirdif Teenager Killed

Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:00 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mirdif Teenager Killed

Originally Posted by The Dean
Well said my sweet..............

I've never understood why, in the UK and elsewhere, crimes involving money (fraud, conversion, etc) are regarded as more 'serious' than crimes against the person.

If I ever develop a criminally-inclined mentality, I'm going to rape schoolgirls - stealing money is waaaay too risky.................
MAybe that gives a clue as to who really rules the country and therefore makes the laws.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
MAybe that gives a clue as to who really rules the country and therefore makes the laws.
Like it ever have been a case anywhere of the rich and powerful not ruling their country.
The only thing a revolution of any sort does is to replace one set of rich and powerful with another that already are or becomes rich and powerful as a result of being in control.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:51 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bimcnorth
Like it ever have been a case anywhere of the rich and powerful not ruling their country.
The only thing a revolution of any sort does is to replace one set of rich and powerful with another that already are or becomes rich and powerful as a result of being in control.
Course.Even Marxism couldn't break the cycle.....
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
Course.Even Marxism couldn't break the cycle.....
The same Karl Marx that invested in the London stock market..
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:07 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bimcnorth
The same Karl Marx that invested in the London stock market..
Did he? what in? You know some pretty whacky things Bimc, co-ol......
The 'ism' was fashioned well after his death though weren't it?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eva
Did he? what in? You know some pretty whacky things Bimc, co-ol......
The 'ism' was fashioned well after his death though weren't it?
Well, he was pretty alround..

Writing to Lion Philips in the summer of 1864, Marx revealed an even more remarkable detail of his prosperous new way of life:

"I have, which will surprise you not a little, been speculating partly in American funds, but more especially in English stocks, which are springing up like mushrooms this year (in furtherance of every imaginable and unimaginable joint stock enterprise) are forced up to a quite unreasonable level and then, for most part, collapse. In this way, I have made over £400 now that the complexity of the political situation affords greater scope, I shall begin all over again. It’s a type of operation that makes small demands on one’s time, and it’s worth while running some risk in order to relieve the enemy of his money."

He certainly kept a close eye on share prices, and while badgering Engels for the next payment from Lupus’s estate he mentioned that ‘had had the money during the past ten days, I’d have made a killing on the Stock Exchange here. The time has come again when with wit and very little money, it’s possible to make money in London.’

Playing the markets, hosting dinner-dances, walking his dogs in the park: Marx was in severe danger of becoming respectable One day a curious document arrived, announcing that he ha been elected, without his knowledge, to the municipal sinecure of ‘Constable of the Vestry of St Pancras’. Engels thought this hilarious: ‘Salut, ô connétable de Saint Pancrace! Now you should get yourself a worthy outfit: a red nightshirt, white nightcap, down at-heel slippers, white pants, a long clay pipe and a pot of porter. But Marx boycotted the swearing-in....
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

http://baduaedrivers.blogspot.com/

friends of mine decided to do this, just got off the phone with them.....they're livid!
Old Apr 11th 2009, 6:20 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

From now on every time someone cuts me up, drives like a flipping lunatic and/or is just being a complete and utter cock, be them Expat, local or friggin alien, their picture (if i get get one!), thei r number plate and an explanation of what they did is going to appear on here, hopefully more people will join the cause and ill then send the list to the police!

so why is the number plate blanked out?
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
From now on every time someone cuts me up, drives like a flipping lunatic and/or is just being a complete and utter cock, be them Expat, local or friggin alien, their picture (if i get get one!), thei r number plate and an explanation of what they did is going to appear on here, hopefully more people will join the cause and ill then send the list to the police!

so why is the number plate blanked out?
Its not.......
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:07 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786
Its not.......
well it is when I open the link?
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

well it is when I open the link?
hmmm.....refresh your page....i think you're right though originally they left it out, they have since decided that for other drivers safety they would include the number.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:24 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by deemi786
hmmm.....refresh your page....i think you're right though originally they left it out, they have since decided that for other drivers safety they would include the number.
definately no number, let's see what others can see
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

weird, perhaps delete your cookies, might be an old cached web page. I can defo see the plate number...

I may tell them to take it off though....... think they are were/are extremely pissed off with the guy..........
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:31 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

numbers are visible from the magic kingdom...

(and if you did that site in riyadh, it'd be a full time job for several people!)
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

the number is there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.