Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Mid East Dress Code

Mid East Dress Code

Old Mar 15th 2009, 7:17 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all
Default Mid East Dress Code

A serious question for all you lovely ladies.

When you wear low cut tops, mini skirts and tight shorts do you object to men having a look see?

I must admit that I do it all the time and presume it is invited!
Old Mar 15th 2009, 7:42 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mid East Dress Code

I'd be offended if no one looked...
Old Mar 15th 2009, 7:47 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eylesda

When you wear low cut tops, mini skirts and tight shorts do you object to men having a look see?

unfortunately, being brought up in France, I am able to recognise when an item of clothing just doesn't suit me any more - I'd love to wear mini-skirts and tight shorts, and I dare say I could by British standards, but no, those days are gone.

As for low-cut tops, well, there are low-cut tops and there are low-cut tops. I do like a nicely fitted, moderately low-cut top... and love it even more when I gently humiliate the bloke who can't seem to talk to my face.

Saying that, the lasses that squeeze themselves into stuff 2 sizes too small and 10 years too young deserve all the stares they get... heck, I can't even tear my eyes away, let alone stop wincing.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eylesda

You assume so much - that we all wear such attire in the first place
Old Mar 15th 2009, 8:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weescot
You assume so much - that we all wear such attire in the first place
exactly
Old Mar 15th 2009, 8:36 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
exactly
Precisely, what about the guys? At weekends, I like to wear 6" stilettos, a strappy top and hot pants. But would I go to MoE in them?

Damn right I would!
Old Mar 15th 2009, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

omg that was you. You looked so hot!
Old Mar 15th 2009, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Serious question for the guys, do you really care when a lady humiliates you for talking to her areolas or was the view worth it?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 3:56 pm
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

Worth it and no harm in looking!
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:34 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Serious question for the guys, do you really care when a lady humiliates you for talking to her areolas or was the view worth it?
my god - if they're on display, then fair play to you!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:54 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
unfortunately, being brought up in France, I am able to recognise when an item of clothing just doesn't suit me any more - I'd love to wear mini-skirts and tight shorts, and I dare say I could by British standards, but no, those days are gone.

As for low-cut tops, well, there are low-cut tops and there are low-cut tops. I do like a nicely fitted, moderately low-cut top... and love it even more when I gently humiliate the bloke who can't seem to talk to my face.

Saying that, the lasses that squeeze themselves into stuff 2 sizes too small and 10 years too young deserve all the stares they get... heck, I can't even tear my eyes away, let alone stop wincing.
there's nothing better than a nice bit of cleavage mind.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 6:55 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Precisely, what about the guys? At weekends, I like to wear 6" stilettos, a strappy top and hot pants. But would I go to MoE in them?

Damn right I would!
Well admon does.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Would any of the dudes on here be into wearing Mantyhose?

http://www.e-mancipate.net/
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:49 am
ex-expat

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Would any of the dudes on here be into wearing Mantyhose?

http://www.e-mancipate.net/
hehe - nice! It looks as if they require shaved legs though... still, you can't beat shapely legs!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Well admon does.
ah what, sorry??

Your talking as usual out your dirtbox..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.