British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Meals with a Meaning (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/meals-meaning-275208/)

Malteser Jan 4th 2005 6:46 am

Meals with a Meaning
 
I am sure most of u like food..............unless I am the only one. Any particular food remind u of something good or bad that has happened to u?? Likes??? Dislikes??? Aphrodisiac????

Go on tell us about it!!!!! :)

novita77 Jan 4th 2005 6:49 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 

Originally Posted by Malteser
I am sure most of u like food..............unless I am the only one. Any particular food remind u of something good or bad that has happened to u?? Likes??? Dislikes??? Aphrodisiac????

Go on tell us about it!!!!! :)

Like Indonesian food because it is reminds me of home ...

Heart of gold Jan 4th 2005 6:56 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 


Originally Posted by Malteser
I am sure most of u like food..............unless I am the only one. Any particular food remind u of something good or bad that has happened to u?? Likes??? Dislikes??? Aphrodisiac????

Go on tell us about it!!!!! :)


Good old fashioned fish and chips! My eldest and I use to walk back from town eating them out of proper newspaper... Reminds me of home and the fun times with my daughter

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 4th 2005 6:58 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Good old fashioned fish and chips! My eldest and I use to walk back from town eating them out of proper newspaper... Reminds me of home and the fun times with my daughter

Chilli and chips with grated cheese on top...all mixed up.

The food of champions yum yum yum yum yum !!!

novita77 Jan 4th 2005 7:02 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Chilli and chips with grated cheese on top...all mixed up.

The food of champions yum yum yum yum yum !!!

Yuck... :o

Malteser Jan 4th 2005 7:03 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Good old fashioned fish and chips! My eldest and I use to walk back from town eating them out of proper newspaper... Reminds me of home and the fun times with my daughter


awww thats nice girls.

hmmmm food that reminds me of home is def the rabbit fried wt garlic and the curry snails LOL .......that will put some of u off. Food that reminds me of happy times.......oysters with a hint of lemon juice....and the champagne................strawberries taste good wt champs as well. Best meal I ever had must be a seafood basket in Phuket......was delicious and sexy, kept licking my fingers and lips u c lol. I have so many nice memories about Phuket......really cant imagine it can look so bad now. It was paradise if there is such thing as paradise. Chinese food in bed can be nice as well, yummy esp the long noodles hehe Geeees am getting hungry now........ ;)

Heart of gold Jan 4th 2005 7:08 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 


Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Chilli and chips with grated cheese on top...all mixed up.

The food of champions yum yum yum yum yum !!!



I agree with the cheese .... Very tasty, next time may add some chunky chips for good measure! :)

novita77 Jan 4th 2005 7:14 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I agree with the cheese .... Very tasty, next time may add some chunky chips for good measure! :)

not keen with cheesy things... :D

Malteser Jan 4th 2005 7:16 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 

Originally Posted by novita77
not keen with cheesy things... :D


I love mozarelllaaaaaaaaaaa :D

novita77 Jan 4th 2005 7:20 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 

Originally Posted by Malteser
I love mozarelllaaaaaaaaaaa :D

good ... as far it not making u become a cheesy person ... :D

Truth Speak Jan 4th 2005 7:25 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 
Swede, reminds me of school...used to make the dinner hall stink.....and rice pudding with a dob of jam in the middle....if u mixed it up u had to eat it....those dinner ladies were real bitches!!!!

Malteser Jan 4th 2005 7:42 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Swede, reminds me of school...used to make the dinner hall stink.....and rice pudding with a dob of jam in the middle....if u mixed it up u had to eat it....those dinner ladies were real bitches!!!!

LOL........................yuk

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 4th 2005 7:58 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Swede, reminds me of school...used to make the dinner hall stink.....and rice pudding with a dob of jam in the middle....if u mixed it up u had to eat it....those dinner ladies were real bitches!!!!

Not sure about the rice pudding...did you ever have spotted dick ?

novita77 Jan 4th 2005 8:05 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Not sure about the rice pudding...did you ever have spotted dick ?

lol ... what is that? dessert ?

Truth Speak Jan 4th 2005 8:23 am

Re: Meals with a Meaning
 


Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Not sure about the rice pudding...did you ever have spotted dick ?


In Brazil if I remember righly!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:52 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.