Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Meals with a Meaning

Meals with a Meaning

Old Jan 4th 2005, 6:46 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meals with a Meaning

I am sure most of u like food..............unless I am the only one. Any particular food remind u of something good or bad that has happened to u?? Likes??? Dislikes??? Aphrodisiac????

Go on tell us about it!!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 6:49 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meals with a Meaning

Originally Posted by Malteser
I am sure most of u like food..............unless I am the only one. Any particular food remind u of something good or bad that has happened to u?? Likes??? Dislikes??? Aphrodisiac????

Like Indonesian food because it is reminds me of home ...
Old Jan 4th 2005, 6:56 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Good old fashioned fish and chips! My eldest and I use to walk back from town eating them out of proper newspaper... Reminds me of home and the fun times with my daughter
Old Jan 4th 2005, 6:58 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Good old fashioned fish and chips! My eldest and I use to walk back from town eating them out of proper newspaper... Reminds me of home and the fun times with my daughter
Chilli and chips with grated cheese on top...all mixed up.

The food of champions yum yum yum yum yum !!!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:02 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Yuck...
Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:03 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

awww thats nice girls.

hmmmm food that reminds me of home is def the rabbit fried wt garlic and the curry snails LOL .......that will put some of u off. Food that reminds me of happy times.......oysters with a hint of lemon juice....and the champagne................strawberries taste good wt champs as well. Best meal I ever had must be a seafood basket in Phuket......was delicious and sexy, kept licking my fingers and lips u c lol. I have so many nice memories about Phuket......really cant imagine it can look so bad now. It was paradise if there is such thing as paradise. Chinese food in bed can be nice as well, yummy esp the long noodles hehe Geeees am getting hungry now........
Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:08 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the cheese .... Very tasty, next time may add some chunky chips for good measure!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:14 am
semarang

I agree with the cheese .... Very tasty, next time may add some chunky chips for good measure!
not keen with cheesy things...
Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:16 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by novita77
not keen with cheesy things...

I love mozarelllaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:20 am
semarang

I love mozarelllaaaaaaaaaaa
good ... as far it not making u become a cheesy person ...
Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:25 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Swede, reminds me of school...used to make the dinner hall stink.....and rice pudding with a dob of jam in the middle....if u mixed it up u had to eat it....those dinner ladies were real bitches!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:42 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Swede, reminds me of school...used to make the dinner hall stink.....and rice pudding with a dob of jam in the middle....if u mixed it up u had to eat it....those dinner ladies were real bitches!!!!
LOL........................yuk
Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:58 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Not sure about the rice pudding...did you ever have spotted dick ?
Old Jan 4th 2005, 8:05 am
semarang

lol ... what is that? dessert ?
Old Jan 4th 2005, 8:23 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

In Brazil if I remember righly!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.