Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

ME shut for the summer

ME shut for the summer

Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:25 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default ME shut for the summer

last one out turn off the lights.

So who is staying in Dubai for the summer..... as the ladies appear to be abandoning ship........

I'm here...... its great here in the summer......no kids....no wives.....
Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:29 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ME shut for the summer

Originally Posted by Truth Speak

So who is staying in Dubai for the summer..... as the ladies appear to be abandoning ship........

I am here till mid August.... then I go off for a couple of weeks and then I am back again!

There enough room in here for 2?
Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:35 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
I am here till mid August.... then I go off for a couple of weeks and then I am back again!

There enough room in here for 2?
Not sure.........haven't been around a whole lot of late....... i'm sure there is though...... Its a cross between MJCs ghost town and the young ladies having a chat in the loo type place at the mo......

So how's work.......I know you're busy...we all are.... but how is it......Ok, good, excellent...or 'I hate getting up in the mornings ' bad..........
Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:42 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure.........haven't been around a whole lot of late....... i'm sure there is though...... Its a cross between MJCs ghost town and the young ladies having a chat in the loo type place at the mo......

So how's work.......I know you're busy...we all are.... but how is it......Ok, good, excellent...or 'I hate getting up in the mornings ' bad..........

Well I have been MADLY busy mate..... and I mean really, really busy.

Work is gr8. No complaints whatsoever. To have had such an opportunity thrown right at me is absolutely fantastic! Its a brilliant job and things are looking v.v. positive for when I graduate later this year.

what loo place? I need to stay clear
Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:43 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back 3rd August - got another 6 weeks after that till SB starts back at school :scared:
Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:54 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Gareth and I are here for the summer, no holiday plans to escape. I've only just got here (just over three weeks ago - hubby's been here since end March)!! Didn't I pick the best time to come out here

From September onwards we're quite busy with family and friends coming to stay.

Zannie x
Old Jun 30th 2005, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Keep the fire burning TS
Im in China but the ME is just a mouseclick away
Only the time difference is upsetting.Will post whenever I can.
I'll return most probably end of July.
To all the vacationers;have a great time and bring as many postcards as you can.
To all the others;its the best time to stay in Dubai,apart from the heat,but less traffic and stress in general.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

I like Dubai at this time of year (apart from the heat). The whole frantic pace of life slows down a little, everybody is a little less busy and there is a lot less traffic on the roads. For the next couple of weeks I'm back in the UK but then I'm here until early September.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 4:47 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Cheeky sod!! I'm out 4 four weeks, don't want hubby to have toooooo much fun now
Old Jun 30th 2005, 4:49 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Loo. And that comment means.............please elaborate?
Old Jun 30th 2005, 4:51 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Face81
Well I have been MADLY busy mate..... and I mean really, really busy.

Work is gr8. No complaints whatsoever. To have had such an opportunity thrown right at me is absolutely fantastic! Its a brilliant job and things are looking v.v. positive for when I graduate later this year.

what loo place? I need to stay clear
Glad to know everything is going great Face, good for you, nice to hear something positive on hear for a change. Good luck & happy travels!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 4:54 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
I like Dubai at this time of year (apart from the heat). The whole frantic pace of life slows down a little, everybody is a little less busy and there is a lot less traffic on the roads. For the next couple of weeks I'm back in the UK but then I'm here until early September.

You are right, it is great here in the summer aprt from the heat, traffic is non existant compared to reg times. The whole place slow's right down till sept :scared:
Old Jun 30th 2005, 5:09 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

We are here til mid Aug and then away for a couple of weeks. Looking forward to a appreciably slower pace of life and being able to get a tee time at any of the golf courses...
Old Jun 30th 2005, 6:57 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

u guys will hv fun there without wives around
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
u guys will hv fun there without wives around
There is a special club for the husbands left behind:

Wife Away, No Kids, Eating Rubbish (WANKERS)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.