Marooj movers

Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:44 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Marooj movers

People of the Marooj....

Ok I will be there in the next 2 days. And no, I am not posting the Appartment number on the board.

When are the others moving in?

and when we are all settled, shall we do something round at the Dusit. Walking distance or hobbling distance for me anyway?

comments and views and can we keep this one clean for a change?
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:48 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marooj movers

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
People of the Marooj....

Ok I will be there in the next 2 days. And no, I am not posting the Appartment number on the board.

When are the others moving in?

and when we are all settled, shall we do something round at the Dusit. Walking distance or hobbling distance for me anyway?

comments and views and can we keep this one clean for a change?

For me.... In a little under two weeks! Dont need ur app No as ur next door :scared:
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:54 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
For me.... In a little under two weeks! Dont need ur app No as ur next door :scared:
And there was I hoping to have a few emirates girls in the next appartment!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 6:00 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

And there was I hoping to have a few emirates girls in the next appartment!

I can see your balcony and windows from my bedroom .... Scary!!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 7:55 am
The 5th Amendment

I can see your balcony and windows from my bedroom .... Scary!!
I suppose now is a bad time to say that I smoke on the balcony in my birthday suit at 3am. And it will probably scare everybody in the hotel as well!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 8:19 am

I suppose now is a bad time to say that I smoke on the balcony in my birthday suit at 3am. And it will probably scare everybody in the hotel as well!

Only those in the opp app, from any floor!!!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 9:01 am
The 5th Amendment

Only those in the opp app, from any floor!!!
and then the all of those on the webcam site as well....
Old Jan 15th 2005, 9:15 am

and then the all of those on the webcam site as well....

Now, now Mr Creative!
Old Jan 17th 2005, 5:35 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Now, now Mr Creative!

what is this marooj place, seems like everyone in dubai is moving there, are these rental units or freehold that you guys are buying or getting through second hand leases?
Old Jan 17th 2005, 6:00 am

Originally Posted by TA5
what is this marooj place, seems like everyone in dubai is moving there, are these rental units or freehold that you guys are buying or getting through second hand leases?

They are rental properties
Old Jan 17th 2005, 9:50 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by TA5
rentals... pop round next week sometime as will be more settled.... u gotta tell me about this skiing trip!
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:06 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

rentals... pop round next week sometime as will be more settled.... u gotta tell me about this skiing trip!
Out of curiousity, what are rents in this place like, i'm tied up in DM until september (i'm not complaining don't worry) but i've always thought that somebody could make alot of money on a true 'rental' community, instead of all the inflated rents due to investors buying up all the freehold stuff.

is there a website about it?
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:22 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by TA5
Out of curiousity, what are rents in this place like, i'm tied up in DM until september (i'm not complaining don't worry) but i've always thought that somebody could make alot of money on a true 'rental' community, instead of all the inflated rents due to investors buying up all the freehold stuff.

is there a website about it?
drop me a line or call....
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

drop me a line or call....

Why are you guys making out of this Marooj Complex (or whatever the spelling is) such a big secret and only people with knowing someone on the top can get in? Common spill it out? Why can no one interested get an answer online. I enquired about it on here before and no one was willing to give me a straight answer. You must be a real lucky lot to be moving in and not wanting to share with others.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:46 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Why are you guys making out of this Marooj Complex (or whatever the spelling is) such a big secret and only people with knowing someone on the top can get in? Common spill it out? Why can no one interested get an answer online. I enquired about it on here before and no one was willing to give me a straight answer. You must be a real lucky lot to be moving in and not wanting to share with others.
hmmm.... Marooj is a good place. Be better when they finish the hotel.

I plead the 5th.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.