Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Lost Iphone on Emirates Flight

Lost Iphone on Emirates Flight

Old Jan 20th 2011, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

livbel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lost Iphone on Emirates Flight

Hi all, My wife and two kids finally joined me this week, she travelled with our 1 and 2 year old and did a great job on the flight - it could have been a nightmare. Unfortunately with trying to organise them and get them off the plane she left her Iphone on her seat and didnt realise until she got to the apartment. We have tried calling Dubai airport Lost and Found but its proving not a particulary fruitful avenue. Emirates gave us the number. Just wondering if anyone has any other contacts or links into Emirates that we could use that may help track it down. Its soured her arrivel somewhat for her unfortunately and would love to reunite her with it.

Any help much appreciated as always.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Rougesvp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lost Iphone on Emirates Flight

Find my iPhone App?
Old Jan 21st 2011, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Has she tried actually phoning the number? You know.... to see if anyone answers...........?

Sorry?? What's that you say?? She is one of the tiny minority of people who actually switch their phones off during a flight??? Oh dear...........
Old Jan 21st 2011, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livbel
Hi all, My wife and two kids finally joined me this week, she travelled with our 1 and 2 year old and did a great job on the flight - it could have been a nightmare. Unfortunately with trying to organise them and get them off the plane she left her Iphone on her seat and didnt realise until she got to the apartment. We have tried calling Dubai airport Lost and Found but its proving not a particulary fruitful avenue. Emirates gave us the number. Just wondering if anyone has any other contacts or links into Emirates that we could use that may help track it down. Its soured her arrivel somewhat for her unfortunately and would love to reunite her with it.

Any help much appreciated as always.
If you pm me the flight No and if poss the seat number and where she flew from I will see if I can help.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

LB, check your messages