Living in Tabuk

Old Nov 25th 2022, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

PogoUnLtd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Living in Tabuk

Hi, I am an Aussie lady who will be doing some work for Neom. It's most likely that I'll be living somewhere in Tabuk. I wondered if there was any kind of expat community there or people to socialize with outside of work i.e. social groups, people to go for coffee, or dinner. I'm going to be living out there on my own and just worried about feeling too isolated without having any like-minded people to link up with.

Also, I'd be interested to know if there are any people who are living in expat-friendly accommodations in Tabuk, like compounds that are female friendly. I really want somewhere where I can have easy access to a gym and pool without feeling uncomfortable doing that on my own.

Thank you in advance for any advice.
Old Dec 3rd 2022, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

TigBhinker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Living in Tabuk

If you’re working on the Neom project then you can expect to stay in either of the Neom Communities (NC1 & NC2) and from what I hear, both have vibrant expat communities and excellent facilities. I hope this helps.
Old Dec 5th 2022, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

Hi, thanks, I'm actually staying in Tabuk, so trying to find anyone who is staying there also.
Old Dec 5th 2022, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Duoduo is an unknown quantity at this point

The only compound I know of is TGV, trying to find a website or phone number though is tough going I will be working in Tabuk and areas around it from Mid January for a couple of weeks each month, always happy to meet new people. Please let me know if you find anything decent to do socially.
Old Dec 5th 2022, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

I landed early this morning and I'm staying at the Holiday Inn for the next month at least. I will certainly let you know if I come across any social groups. I guess it will take me a few weeks to settle in and get a routine going. Keep in touch and let me know when you're in town.
Old Dec 5th 2022, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Duoduo is an unknown quantity at this point

Will do, good luck on the move
Old Dec 14th 2022, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

najam123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, I am living in Tabuk and working in NEOM community 1. I am looking or ride share or carpool. Will share the cost. If anyone interested, please get in touch.
Thanks,