Life is Amazing

Old Jun 5th 2007, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of
Default Life is Amazing

A Polish railway worker who woke up after 19 years in a coma, the wife fed her husband, carefully with a spoon and moved his body to prevent bed sores.( Thats waht I acll True LOVE)

Imagine, He is not aware of mobile phones, Internet & So many other things

Life is GREAT.....
Old Jun 5th 2007, 4:44 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life is Amazing

Goodmorning...good to see you being positive
Old Jun 5th 2007, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
Goodmorning...good to see you being positive
A very good morning to you, I was just thinking why there is no comunication between the couples

I think all women wants is to be listened, even if she is talking rubish, she spell out whatever is in her mind & she will be happy.

Guys Just listen to them, they need good listner
Old Jun 5th 2007, 4:56 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
A very good morning to you, I was just thinking why there is no comunication between the couples

I think all women wants is to be listened, even if she is talking rubish, she spell out whatever is in her mind & she will be happy.

but sometimes there will be nothing left to say...not even rubbish...
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

but sometimes there will be nothing left to say...not even rubbish...
Thats the responsibility of the spouse, to make sure that she is up & running in her mind.

When we will listen to them, they will always have something to tell us.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:07 am
hmmmm...nice

Thats the responsibility of the spouse, to make sure that she is up & running in her mind.

When we will listen to them, they will always have something to tell us.
are you married?
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

are you married?
Yes, Please 7+ years with two kids, Both Boys
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:26 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

And i wonder why my hubby always said 'Yes Dear'
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:28 am
hmmmm...nice

Yes, Please 7+ years with two kids, Both Boys
that's nice....you keep on listening to your wife and you'll be ok...
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

I am myself not very good at it, but trying to develop the listening skills
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by novita77
And i wonder why my hubby always said 'Yes Dear'
Normaly we guys listen from one ear and our other ear is also open, to let it go. Still it works
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:33 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

reminds me of telling my hubby once that he is always correct, unless I tell him otherwise
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
reminds me of telling my hubby once that he is always correct, unless I tell him otherwise
nice of you
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:39 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I just talk rubbish...
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

I just talk rubbish...
MR. MH must be a good listner....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.