10+
10.53%
Born here
5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

lets talk about us!!

Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:08 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lets talk about us!!

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Yeah he's Jane LMAO
Just call me Trinity
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:10 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Just call me Trinity
Blond moment, who's Trinity?????
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:13 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Blond moment, who's Trinity?????
Jb - that was a platinum moment - she's my avatar
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:14 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

How was I supposed to know, who is she anyway, somebody famous???
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:20 pm
Premium Member

How was I supposed to know, who is she anyway, somebody famous???
Its Neo's girl from the Matrix
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:21 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL........ not everyone is a fan of Morpheus media!
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:23 pm
Premium Member

Time to hit the pit,

Take it easy everyone

Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:23 pm
Banned

Never saw it, my 10 year old did though and liked it, he saw them all...he could have saved me the embarrassment lol
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:24 pm
Banned

Time to hit the pit,

Take it easy everyone

Hasta luego
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:26 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't watch matrix, toooo confusing. But I drive Matrix though....
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:27 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hasta luego
Selamat malam sayang....
Old Nov 6th 2004, 5:29 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Time to hit the pit,

Take it easy everyone

night night........dont let the kids bite! LOL
Old Nov 7th 2004, 1:33 pm
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
Hi China. Wellcome to the forum....... It is always gr8 to get input from new folk. We r a fairly wacky bunch and acting abnormally is 100% normal. LOL
Enjoy the somwot strange threads that we like to start!
Thanks face .......... sorry my post may be a few and far between, my computer time is somewhat limited.

Like now .............. Bore v Bolton, live ...........up the Boro!!!!
Old Nov 7th 2004, 1:58 pm
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
Can't post a question this morning in the other site... Really thought I being banned. I am not really bother with that site actually, but I met quite a bit of new friends from that site.

And.... NOOOOOOO you can not reduce your karma IOU!!!!!!!! I am a scorpio REMEMBER????
.............what is other site?
Old Nov 7th 2004, 2:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by china syndrome
.............what is other site?
Expatmums.com or something, it's good for housewifey stuff and kids not so trendy as here lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.