Lets Spread Love

Old May 29th 2007, 11:48 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets Spread Love

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
You should see him when he is out on the pish!!
A one man carnival......I still grin when i think of last time.

NL....you out tonight??
Not tonight, got to pick someone up from airport at 11.

Will be out tomorrow I expect, will let you know in the morning.
Old May 29th 2007, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
SAMS....it's no use....this sort of talk makes me want to scream...really really loud...
why is that?
Old May 29th 2007, 11:51 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
why is that?
it's the way you say it more than the message itself....it sounds creepy
Old May 29th 2007, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

it's the way you say it more than the message itself....it sounds creepy
Creepy in what sense?
Old May 29th 2007, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Creepy in what sense?
I think i need to change the way, need to put things in more articulated style
Old May 29th 2007, 11:57 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Creepy in what sense?
creepy in a sect kind of way....and anything spiritual is wasted on me
Old May 29th 2007, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

It can not be waisted, Our being is constitiated of three things BODY, MIND & SOUL which is also know as spirit, sprituality teaches you the art of living.
Old May 29th 2007, 12:02 pm
hmmmm...nice

It can not be waisted, Our being is constitiated of three things BODY, MIND & SOUL which is also know as spirit, sprituality teaches you the art of living.
I am doing quite well with out it....
Old May 29th 2007, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am doing quite well with out it....
You have it but the realization is not there, some where in the back of your concious its working.

We have so many powers, which are unexplored and they are working some way or the other in our daily lives, but we do not know it, just like we know we have brain, but how it works do not have a clue of it, what is hard disk size what is the ram do not have any idea, can we touch it no, but we can feel it.

& that feeling is called realization
Old May 29th 2007, 12:08 pm
hmmmm...nice

You have it but the realization is not there, some where in the back of your concious its working.

We have so many powers, which are unexplored and they are working some way or the other in our daily lives, but we do not know it, just like we know we have brain, but how it works, can we touch it no, but we can feel it.
& that feeling is called realization
I wish I had some special powers right now....
Old May 29th 2007, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

I wish I had some special powers right now....
then you would have banged a hamer on my head, right.....
Old May 29th 2007, 12:10 pm
owd tosser

JYKelly has a reputation beyond reputeJYKelly has a reputation beyond reputeJYKelly has a reputation beyond reputeJYKelly has a reputation beyond reputeJYKelly has a reputation beyond reputeJYKelly has a reputation beyond reputeJYKelly has a reputation beyond reputeJYKelly has a reputation beyond reputeJYKelly has a reputation beyond reputeJYKelly has a reputation beyond reputeJYKelly has a reputation beyond repute

as opposed to being wasted on anything spiritual?...

like me
Old May 29th 2007, 12:11 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by JYKelly
as opposed to being wasted on anything spiritual?...

like me
cheers my friend...
Old May 29th 2007, 12:12 pm
hmmmm...nice

then you would have banged a hamer on my head, right.....
you read my mind...that makes things a lot easier
Old May 29th 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

you read my mind...that makes things a lot easier
that's called special powers.....see i proved it to u

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.