Leaving Dubai!

Old Jan 3rd 2022, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving Dubai!

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH View Post
With the change to the weekends days, booze and brunches during Ramadan daylight hours, and now uncensored films, what is left? For those of us who lived in the UAE going back to the mid 2000s we've definitely seen many a change. Was it always for the better? Who knows. If the UAE is stripped of most of the little cultural differences then what are you left with? Just the money? The older I am the more I understand modernisation and globalisation isn't always progress.
Weirdly, I made this comment the other day. Dubai becomes less and less 'different'. It's never been a hard place to live, at least not since I arrived in 2011, but it's always been a bit backwards in ways.

Now, every obstacle, difference, quirk, weird trait is slowly being removed. It's an odd thing to dislike, or see as a negative but I sort of do.....as you say, it just leaves the money.
Old Jan 4th 2022, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving Dubai!

Best of luck comrade , we all leave eventually !!!