Leaving Dubai

Old May 13th 2009, 5:24 am
Just Joined

mick0123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leaving Dubai

, like thousands of others have been made redundant. I am leaving Dubai, leaving a house and a car behind. Can anyone tell me if i decide to ship all my belongings back home if there is a link between the customs and immigration
Old May 13th 2009, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving Dubai

Originally Posted by mick0123
, like thousands of others have been made redundant. I am leaving Dubai, leaving a house and a car behind. Can anyone tell me if i decide to ship all my belongings back home if there is a link between the customs and immigration
I hope that there is.
Old May 13th 2009, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

A link between customs and immigration.. for...?

Oh and ignore Admon hes a miserable, inhumane holier than thou little bitch.
Old May 13th 2009, 5:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear this, so technically you are doing a runner? they will track you down but I suppose you are better being in the UK than jail here. Is there no way you can negotiate something with the bank over the car which I assume has a loan against it? tried selling it? Is your property rented?
Old May 13th 2009, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld

says the knuckle dragging country jumper..

I could pick you up with one hand, weasel.
Old May 13th 2009, 5:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon

pack it in the pair of you, it's like handbags at dawn. No one knows how they would react in any situation until you are actually in that situation. We are looking for a villa so we may well be able to help this Mick out if it is in the right place etc.
Old May 13th 2009, 5:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
sorry to hear this, so technically you are doing a runner? they will track you down but I suppose you are better being in the UK than jail here. Is there no way you can negotiate something with the bank over the car which I assume has a loan against it? tried selling it? Is your property rented?
Not rented, i have purchased it. Although the property is not finished yet i have paid a 10% deposit and start the mortgage repayments wnen i move in
Old May 13th 2009, 5:35 am
Concierge

Not rented, i have purchased it. Although the property is not finished yet i have paid a 10% deposit and start the mortgage repayments wnen i move in
ok so that is sorted, what about the car, try Dubizzle and EW classified for starters. Don't just walk away without giving it a good try. Were you in construction?
Old May 13th 2009, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Heh
Bit of a size complex there eh?
Old May 13th 2009, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

pack it in the pair of you, it's like handbags at dawn. No one knows how they would react in any situation until you are actually in that situation. We are looking for a villa so we may well be able to help this Mick out if it is in the right place etc.
Ok Mum..
Old May 13th 2009, 5:37 am
Concierge

Ok Mum..
cheeky git
Old May 13th 2009, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Heh
Bit of a size complex there eh?
no just demonstrates you know nothing about me at all.
For the record I'm 6ft 1 and 105KG. So yes, 'little'??
Old May 13th 2009, 5:40 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

your a fat ****er then?
Old May 13th 2009, 5:41 am
Just Joined

ok so that is sorted, what about the car, try Dubizzle and EW classified for starters. Don't just walk away without giving it a good try. Were you in construction?
Yes i was in construction. I have had a good five years here. I will rephrase the question. Am i better just to leave without my belongings or is it safe to ship them home without geeting stopped at the airport. I have letters ready to be posted to my creditors on my departure explaining the situation and that all outstanding debts will be paid
Old May 13th 2009, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Keep flexin them muscles big boy, youre bound to arouse me at some point.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.