Leasing in Dubai

Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:52 am
Just Joined

Location: Doha, down the alley to the right, past the goat at the rear of the camel!
The Fish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leasing in Dubai

I'm currently working in Doha and been offered a position in Dubai with accomodation allowance of AED185,000 per year. Does anyone know what would be available for that sort of money and where? Also has anyone got any decent reliable contacts they could recomend for any letting agents?

Thanks
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:09 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Leasing in Dubai

Originally Posted by The Fish
I'm currently working in Doha and been offered a position in Dubai with accomodation allowance of AED185,000 per year. Does anyone know what would be available for that sort of money and where? Also has anyone got any decent reliable contacts they could recomend for any letting agents?

Thanks
That's really like asking how long is a piece of string You need to indicate the size of property you want and preferred location.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:20 am
Just Joined

Location: Doha, down the alley to the right, past the goat at the rear of the camel!

Thats just it I'm not sure of location but would prefer a villa. I'm going to be working on the 'World Islands' and my wife will be with me. We have grown up kids who will visit so want at least 3 beds. just looking for as much advice as possible.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:23 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Thats just it I'm not sure of location but would prefer a villa. I'm going to be working on the 'World Islands' and my wife will be with me. We have grown up kids who will visit so want at least 3 beds. just looking for as much advice as possible.
you will be able to get a two bed on the Springs (villa), or a two bed possibly a three bed apartment in Al Barsha.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 8:19 am
Just Joined

Thanks BC for that:-]
Old Aug 17th 2008, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Al Barsha is where Eastwood lives Fishcake !
Old Aug 17th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

BTW Fisher, change your location, Barnsley is a quite a way from Doha !!!!
Old Aug 17th 2008, 11:17 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you will be able to get a two bed on the Springs (villa), or a two bed possibly a three bed apartment in Al Barsha.
I've just taken a look at rental prices in Gulf News classifieds and I am astounded at how prices have gone up.

300,000dh seems to be normal for a 3 bed villa in Springs/Ranches - is that right???

5.2 million for a 3 bed villa in Industrial City
Old Aug 17th 2008, 11:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
I've just taken a look at rental prices in Gulf News classifieds and I am astounded at how prices have gone up.

300,000dh seems to be normal for a 3 bed villa in Springs/Ranches - is that right???

5.2 million for a 3 bed villa in Industrial City
last I heard was 200 - 230 for a 3 bed on the Springs, it's mental!
Old Aug 17th 2008, 12:15 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, rented mine a couple of months ago and had to battle to get it at 210K. Well, battled to get the company to pay for it... didnt want to spend my money on the house when I have my red and white charger to pay for....lol
Old Aug 17th 2008, 12:19 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Yep, rented mine a couple of months ago and had to battle to get it at 210K. Well, battled to get the company to pay for it... didnt want to spend my money on the house when I have my red and white charger to pay for....lol
red and white? did they not do it in black?
Old Aug 17th 2008, 12:29 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Our old 3-bed in the Springs has been re-rented for 260k (we were paying 120k), and the letting agent said the landlord could have got more if he'd wanted. I'd guess that probably puts most Springs 2-beds in the 200k bracket now.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

Changed Karlos - this better????
Old Aug 17th 2008, 12:45 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Eeyore
Our old 3-bed in the Springs has been re-rented for 260k (we were paying 120k), and the letting agent said the landlord could have got more if he'd wanted. I'd guess that probably puts most Springs 2-beds in the 200k bracket now.
yes you right, I heard of a 3 bed on the Lakes the other day that went for 450k
Old Aug 17th 2008, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Changed Karlos - this better????
Like it Fisher................like it !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.