Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 21st 2005, 12:46 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
No not this one, but I've got a few new ones that Toon found for me the other day
Liked her, just wondering what my favorite rear view looked like. Well guessing is fun to.
Old May 21st 2005, 12:54 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

No not this one, but I've got a few new ones that Toon found for me the other day
You have her in 6'6" real life version Fairy? Hehehehe....
Old May 21st 2005, 1:00 pm
UAE Expat

Ha ha - thought you were talking in code or something
You know what the disadvantage is of having awesome looking little fairies around you? They tend to disapear just when it gets to the fun part. Grrrr....
Old May 21st 2005, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Good Evening all....
Old May 21st 2005, 4:15 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone????
Old May 21st 2005, 4:58 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by novita77
Anyone????
Hi Novi, I'm here. By the way? WOW!!! Beautiful girl you are!!!
Old May 21st 2005, 5:02 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Good Evening all....
Hi Twinkle Toes...

Nice to meet someone new in this high tech mad house of ours.

Frans
Old May 21st 2005, 5:02 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Hi Novi, I'm here. By the way? WOW!!! Beautiful girl you are!!!
Hi Frans !!! Maybe u mistaken my pic with somebody else
Old May 21st 2005, 5:03 pm
UAE Expat

Hi Frans !!! Maybe u mistaken my pic with somebody else
Nope... Was clearly your pic. Wanna marry me? Hahahaha...
Old May 21st 2005, 5:03 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say is UP THE ARSE NAL of course
Old May 21st 2005, 5:04 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Hey TT, can you help, I need to find out where I can buy a ballaciaga handbag in Dubai, i've tried saks etc, no go, any ideas?
Originally Posted by twinkle toes
Good Evening all....
Old May 21st 2005, 5:04 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by MJC
Goodevening from Holland MJC
Old May 21st 2005, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC

Does this mean what?They lost or they won???
semarang

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Nope... Was clearly your pic. Wanna marry me? Hahahaha...
Wait a minute ... need my hubby to sign letter of consent
UAE Expat

Wait a minute ... need my hubby to sign letter of consent
Hahahaha.... Just teasing you Novi. Envy him though, and that? I mean...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.