Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by W10
Especially when worn with no shirt and a pink cravatte
Bien sur....It is the attire of choice,par-excellence...
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:45 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
The ladies love purple velvet suits

Do we :scared:
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Dont you???
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:50 pm
W10

You just don't know it.

Everyone laughed when I said I was going to wear my white suit to a glitzy celeb (well arab celeb) (well Nancy Arjam was there anyway) party.

But when they saw me striding purposefully into the room, they soon changed their tune. No longer were they laughing...now they were laughing heartily.

But who had the last laugh?? Well...they did I think.

And the moral of the story? Don't sniff glue. Well, not superglue anyway, and certainly not through a straw.

Last edited by W10; Dec 30th 2005 at 4:56 pm.

Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:54 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Dont you???

Puts me in mind of Prince :scared:
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:55 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by W10
You just don't know it.

Everyone laughed when I said I was going to wear my white suit to a glitzy celeb (well arab celeb) (well Nancy Arjam was there anyway) party.

But when they saw me striding purposefully into the room, they soon changed their tune. No longer were they laughing...now they were laughing heartily.

But who had the last laugh?? Well...they did I think.

And the moral of the story? Don't sniff glue.

Hahahhaha no white suit is ok - can be very nice in the right circumstances, ie Richard Gere in Officer and a Gentleman No seriously much better than purple velvet IMHO
Old Dec 30th 2005, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Puts me in mind of Prince :scared:
Why,I love Prince....
Platonically,that is.....
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:00 pm
W10

Why,I love Prince....
Platonically,that is.....
He's 150cm of pure sex.

Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
He's 150cm of pure sex.
You dont have to remind me...
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:04 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by W10
He's 150cm of pure sex.
Well thats obviously my problem 150cm isn't enough
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well thats obviously my problem 150cm isn't enough
W10 and I would happily climb and stand on top of him....
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:07 pm
Its all good

W10 and I would happily climb and stand on top of him....

promises promises
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

promises promises
Dont try saying that again...We will do it...
Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:11 pm
W10

Dont try saying that again...We will do it...
I'll even wear heels to give me a few extra inches

Old Dec 30th 2005, 5:15 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by W10
I'll even wear heels to give me a few extra inches

Well as long as you can walk straight You two short arses or what

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.