Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Sep 21st 2005, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Morning Lots of people viewing but no-one posting Think everyone is too frightened of starting another discussion
Pls tell why they would be frightened ????????
Old Sep 21st 2005, 4:58 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
I GOT THE PERMANENT JOB...YEAHHH

well done and congratulations
Old Sep 21st 2005, 4:59 pm
Banned

DVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shiva
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiva
Thanks Shiva..K coming ur way....
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DVant
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, K sent to u too...
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:02 pm
Banned

DVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant futureDVant has a brilliant future

Thanks, K sent to u too...
Thank you sarah, Im moving to dubai to set up a new company and i need sales reps.. anyone want a job ???
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you sarah, Im moving to dubai to set up a new company and i need sales reps.. anyone want a job ???
Very happy in my new job, what work is it ?, in case i know of peeps
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:07 pm
Banned

Very happy in my new job, what work is it ?, in case i know of peeps
Im setting up the "Big Issue" in Dubai

I have been told there are lots of shopping centres and cash points that i can position the sales force to sell to happy clients.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have been told there are lots of shopping centres and cash points that i can position the sales force to sell to happy clients.
Hmmmm...isnt that the homeless mag in UK ????????
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:10 pm
Banned

Hmmmm...isnt that the homeless mag in UK ????????
Yes!

Im hoping that i can lure some construction workers who are on strike. I believe most of them are homeless. well, sleep outside anyway
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes!

Im hoping that i can lure some construction workers who are on strike. I believe most of them are homeless. well, sleep outside anyway
All i can say say is good luck....
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:15 pm
Banned

All i can say say is good luck....
Thank you.
If not i will have to rely on Scousers, drug addicts or prostitutes.

is there many in dubai ??
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you.
If not i will have to rely on Scousers, drug addicts or prostitutes.

is there many in dubai ??
Are you having a lauuuffff.......
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:20 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

rofl pmsl. brilliant
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:20 pm
Banned

Are you having a lauuuffff.......
not at all.

I have spent a fortune on research, and untiil my central heating company takes off ill be selling big issue.

I have interviewed over 5 big issue sellers.
2 were scousers
3 were junkies
1 was a hooker

(1 was a scouser hooker on crack, so that sort of threw my statistics a bit)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.