Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
That would give the bosses agreat impression...
Hoping so....lol
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:08 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Are you crazy???What karaoke night...That would kill off the whole neighbourhood....

I'll call some friends,gypsies,they'll come liven up the place with music,cheeriness,and the occasional pickpocketting....

Only a little crazy Don't know about the gypsies - it might lower the tone of the place - mind you its pretty low at the best of times
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Only a little crazy Don't know about the gypsies - it might lower the tone of the place - mind you its pretty low at the best of times
How about a shawarma stand,that would attract a new sort of clientele....

But seriously speaking,I think today was the liveliest in the ME,but the Dhow has nothing to show for...Hmmm....Strangely bizarre......
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:15 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

How about a shawarma stand,that would attract a new sort of clientele....

But seriously speaking,I think today was the liveliest in the ME,but the Dhow has nothing to show for...Hmmm....Strangely bizarre......

Yes Shawarma stand sounds good - will have to employ someone else to slice it though - don't really fancy smelling of meat all day

Probably no-one posting in here as there are no arguments going on (yet!!)
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:18 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

I could have a drink (even though it's only 7:15am here).
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Yes Shawarma stand sounds good - will have to employ someone else to slice it though - don't really fancy smelling of meat all day

Shivas a great cook/chef...

We didnt have arguments in the olden days,did we????
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

right bring it on.......

I dislike America greatly
I like Dubai a lot
I both hate and love the UK
puppies are not cute!
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Why the need for an argument ???
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:19 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Shivas a great cook/chef...

We didnt have arguments in the olden days,did we????

thx but i'm not sure that it would count as cooking...
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:20 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by eclectic-x

Hi X my favourite man How are you today - 7.15am hmmm how about a bucks fizz as a pick me up with your breakfast
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:21 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by shiva
right bring it on.......

I like Dubai a lot
puppies are not cute!

He he - wonder if TA5 will follow you into here
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shiva
right bring it on.......

I like Dubai a lot
puppies are not cute!

The first one;I agree with you,but only 50%
The second;It also has its bad days...
The third;Can't be subjective there....
Fourth;How dare you?????
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eclectic-x

Just saw you ....How are you Chris????
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:24 pm
Its all good

Anybody going to see Midge Ure on Thursday?
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:24 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Hi X my favourite man How are you today - 7.15am hmmm how about a bucks fizz as a pick me up with your breakfast
You're always the one with the compliments (and I must admit you're a favourite of mine as well...shhh).

Sure I'll try a bucks fizz, although I haven't the faintest idea what it is. Failing that, some champers and OJ would go down well, preferably fresh-squeezed OJ.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.