Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:02 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by babybeth
heya JB!!!
any great party story today? hehe...
u will have to tell her which party and where? she have too bloody many !!!!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:02 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babybeth
uummm...how bout 4 and 4 together? *confuse*
all depends on what you come out with at the end of that day bb

If you put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4 you would be right, so 4 and 4 would be 8 and also correct.........it's when you come up with 10, 38, 54 etc that the problems start!!!
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:05 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean

If you put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4 you would be right, so 4 and 4 would be 8 and also correct.........it's when you come up with 10, 38, 54 etc that the problems start!!!
PMSL ... She have to learn more about english slang ... I learn for 6 years and still haven't got the hang of it...
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:06 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Novi, back on track, back at the gym and yes folks gone for now. Just booked my holiday back in the UK for MIL wedding...few weeks end of August, so shud be warm

Shud be doin' stuff but can't b arsed today, hubby back last night so bought me lots of pressies

Just cleaned the pool cos I don't trust anybody else to do it

I was gonna go and annoy a few people at the Lakes but can't b arsed with that either

What you up to?
Oi where's my pressie
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:07 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Huhhhhh do you 2 wanna explain pls having a blonde day 2day.............

Hey JB lost my VISA :scared: :scared:
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:08 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble

lost ur visa to stay in UAE or visa card?
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:09 am
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

huh???
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:09 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
u will have to tell her which party and where? she have too bloody many !!!!
yes bb I have. I lost my car and trousers, but now have them back, in the exchange I almost lost a skirt and shoes but found my car in the process so that's good right?....are you still with me?

OK so, now I have all my clothes back....I think, my phone is ringing but can't b arsed to ansa that either...one of those days LOL

Party stories....our local dive was a blood bath the other night, glasses being smashed over peoples heads as far as I could tell, neither RT or I were involved We drank two bottles of Moet before setting out, watched the sun go down, took a few pics, RT has them when she surfaces next she may post them.

I asked somebody to marry me, seems to be my "in thing" at the moment, he agreed and no it wasn't Toon

Hubby bought me a Bvlgari watch home from his last trip, pmsl yeah HK but he assures me it is genuine...he lies like a cheap watch

Next night out....who knows
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:11 am
semarang

yes bb I have. I lost my car and trousers, but now have them back, in the exchange I almost lost a skirt and shoes but found my car in the process so that's good right?....are you still with me?

OK so, now I have all my clothes back....I think, my phone is ringing but can't b arsed to ansa that either...one of those days LOL

Party stories....our local dive was a blood bath the other night, glasses being smashed over peoples heads as far as I could tell, neither RT or I were involved We drank two bottles of Moet before setting out, watched the sun go down, took a few pics, RT has them when she surfaces next she may post them.

I asked somebody to marry me, seems to be my "in thing" at the moment, he agreed and no it wasn't Toon

Hubby bought me a Bvlgari watch home from his last trip, pmsl yeah HK but he assures me it is genuine...he lies like a cheap watch

Next night out....who knows

Now i got a headache reading ur post
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:12 am
Banned

Hey darlin' how come, I mean it wasn't like you paid for anything :scared:

Seriously, never saw you get it out
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:13 am
Sat on the fence ......

lost ur visa to stay in UAE or visa card?
the 1st option would be better for my health, but no i lost my visa card lol
, it always happens when i'm out with that JB!!
*RT run's out slams the door*
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:13 am
semarang

JB ...

did u speak with FD lately? How is she?
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:14 am
Banned

Now i got a headache reading ur post
I got a headache writing it
semarang

the 1st option would be better for my health, but no i lost my visa card lol
, it always happens when i'm out with that JB!!
*RT run's out slams the door*
my sympathy for u. Are u sure ur hubby not paying somebody to pickpocket u???
Sat on the fence ......

Just called the 1st place we went to it is there.............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.