Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 26th 2005, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Hey girl, where did you go off to? Didn't insult you did I? Wasn't my intention.
No i'm still here....
Old May 26th 2005, 3:51 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by twinkle toes
No i'm still here....
Good, thought I'd lost you for a moment.
Old May 26th 2005, 3:54 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

No i'm still here....
Good old 1957, was my birth year. Yours TT?
Old May 26th 2005, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

twinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud oftwinkle toes has much to be proud of

Good old 1957, was my birth year. Yours TT?
1969....vintage
Old May 26th 2005, 3:58 pm
UAE Expat

1969....vintage
So you should be a lover of the good music TT. I mean the groups I mentioned?
Old May 26th 2005, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

So you should be a lover of the good music TT. I mean the groups I mentioned?
I like all kinds of music....and you ?
Old May 26th 2005, 4:03 pm
UAE Expat

I like all kinds of music....and you ?
Deep Purple (The world's number one fan sitting here), Uriah Heep, Jimmy Hendrix, Black Sabbath, The Who, Sweet Smoke, Rare Earth, Wishbone Ash to mention a few.

And you?
Old May 26th 2005, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

Deep Purple (The world's number one fan sitting here), Uriah Heep, Jimmy Hendrix, Black Sabbath, The Who, Sweet Smoke, Rare Earth, Wishbone Ash to mention a few.

And you?
Well thats not me, but i love Sarah McLaughlin...not sure if i spelt that right...lol, its that Dutch beer, gone right to the head...lol
Old May 26th 2005, 4:10 pm
UAE Expat

Well thats not me, but i love Sarah McLaughlin...not sure if i spelt that right...lol, its that Dutch beer, gone right to the head...lol
Not my cup of tea girl... But I guess that's the (ex) biker in me right?
Old May 26th 2005, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Not my cup of tea girl... But I guess that's the (ex) biker in me right?
Each to their own.....
Old May 26th 2005, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Each to their own.....
Well it's very quiet in here tonight, guess everyone is out on the razz???????????
Old May 26th 2005, 4:14 pm
UAE Expat

Well it's very quiet in here tonight, guess everyone is out on the razz???????????
Hahaha... boring you TT?
Old May 26th 2005, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hahaha... boring you TT?
No not at all Frans, nice to chat with you....
Old May 26th 2005, 4:16 pm
UAE Expat

Well as W10 has gone into major culture shock as I'm not British? I guess you and me left over.
Old May 26th 2005, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Well as W10 has gone into major culture shock as I'm not British? I guess you and me left over.
Yeah i guess so...so you fancy a drink??????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.