Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 25th 2005, 5:05 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by shoushou
Are you telling me that this is real???I meant that as a joke at first!!!
100000000000001% Real, look it up on the internet habibi, a 101% Dutch invention.
Old May 25th 2005, 5:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
100000000000001% Real, look it up on the internet habibi, a 101% Dutch invention.
That sounds nice.
So what else are you Dutch inventing???
Old May 25th 2005, 5:12 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

That sounds nice.
So what else are you Dutch inventing???
Well hat off to the Brits inventing the paper money, but it was us Dutchies that invented the Letter of Credit.

And it was a Dutch Admiral that turned his battleship around, saying the famous words "O Lord forgive me, but with me? I shall take many of my enemies. Let heavan not be rasist to whom it opens it's gates. As I will die shortly, so will others beleaving they died for the good of mankind.."
Old May 25th 2005, 5:16 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

TS,do you come on board as a sailor or as a pirate???
Whatever u want
Old May 25th 2005, 5:18 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Well hat off to the Brits inventing the paper money, but it was us Dutchies that invented the Letter of Credit.

And it was a Dutch Admiral that turned his battleship around, saying the famous words "O Lord forgive me, but with me? I shall take many of my enemies. Let heavan not be rasist to whom it opens it's gates. As I will die shortly, so will others beleaving they died for the good of mankind.."
Did the dutch also invent female contraception or is it just named after them?
Old May 25th 2005, 5:21 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Did the dutch also invent female contraception or is it just named after them?
Hahahahahaha.... If it's one thing I admire in you TS? It's your raisor sharp toungue. Nope... To be honnest? I think (might be wrong at it though) it was the Arabs that claimed that glory.

Double Dutch? That rings a bell. But who was it that said? A Brit? Teached the Scots the meaning of walking around with a lock on there wallets.
Old May 25th 2005, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hahahahahaha.... If it's one thing I admire in you TS? It's your raisor sharp toungue. Nope... To be honnest? I think (might be wrong at it though) it was the Arabs that claimed that glory.

Double Dutch? That rings a bell. But who was it that said? A Brit? Teached the Scots the meaning of walking around with a lock on there wallets.
This is getting interesting Carry on guys........
Old May 25th 2005, 5:23 am
UAE Expat

But what demands respect? The guy sunk 7 ships before being gunned to death by five Japanese ships, of which three battleships. Admiral Karel Doorman.
Old May 25th 2005, 5:24 am
Premium Member

Q. Who was the Dutch lady I saw you with last night?
A. That was no lady. That was a dike.
Old May 25th 2005, 5:25 am
UAE Expat

Q: And which Lion asked god for false teeth? Wasn't it the British ?
Old May 25th 2005, 5:26 am
Premium Member

Q. How many Dutchmen does it take to torture a hapless Frisian?
A. One to stoke the kiln and six to turn the spit.
Old May 25th 2005, 5:26 am
Premium Member

Q. What has eighteen legs, eats cheese, smells bad, and has a florid complexion?
A. A Dutch baseball team playing with the head of a decapitated Belgian.
Old May 25th 2005, 5:27 am
UAE Expat

Q. How many Dutchmen does it take to torture a hapless Frisian?
A. One to stoke the kiln and six to turn the spit.
Oooo... Love it, put a dent in someones ego tonight, wonder who's it was?
Old May 25th 2005, 5:29 am
UAE Expat

And which Lady was told? When she wanted an abortion? Go south girl, to the Dutch witch are 10 years ahead of us. I rest my case.
Old May 25th 2005, 5:30 am
UAE Expat

Q. What has eighteen legs, eats cheese, smells bad, and has a florid complexion?
A. A Dutch baseball team playing with the head of a decapitated Belgian.
Hmmm... Want some sandpaper to sharpen that raisor TS? No? Let me guess, British made right?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.