Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 22nd 2005, 7:20 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Malteser
Nah I think he was a bit worried, had to take someone to see the doctor so prob wasnt in the mood. SS is very nice..

Okey Frans am off to prepare for the desert. Dont work too hard........remember 'all work and no play makes Jack a VERY dull boy'hehe
Or girl... Bye Malty
Old May 22nd 2005, 7:39 pm
W10

Man, I've got two songs going round my head constantly now. Quite melancholic ones as well. Now I'm annoying everyone in my office now by singing them constantly.

You gotta love the radio

Old May 22nd 2005, 8:52 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody gone home, bed or out to lunch????
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:56 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Everybody gone home, bed or out to lunch????
Probably lunch or elsewhere on the forum
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Probably lunch or elsewhere on the forum

Just finished lunch.
*SS massages belly
Old May 22nd 2005, 11:55 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

I always have, currently for sure do, and in the forseeable future always will...

HATE BMW'S !!!!

A brand name better known as Germany's eternal "Monday morning production"

Frans

Last edited by Frans Wind; May 23rd 2005 at 12:00 am.
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:08 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by shoushou
Just finished lunch.
*SS massages belly
And now? A general warning has just gone off in the UAE....

SS is again lying on the sofa with a belly the size of a Rino.
Cutting down a forrest with his snoring....
So be warned folks...
That strainge sound you hear?
Ain't a stampede of camels coming down the road.

Hey boy... Sweet dreams.

Last edited by Frans Wind; May 23rd 2005 at 12:11 am.
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
And now? A general warning has just gone off in the UAE....

SS is again lying on the sofa with a belly the size of a Rino.
Cutting down a forrest with his snoring....
So be warned folks, that strainge sound you hear? Ain't a stampede of camels coming down the road.

Hey boy... Sweet dreams.

Dont sleep in the PMs Frans.I only nod off during F1.
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:12 am
UAE Expat

Dont sleep in the PMs Frans.I only nod off during F1.
Sure... Home again, didn't make it to the auction.
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sure... Home again, didn't make it to the auction.

You have a dead BMW in your park,huh??
I will also be off in about 10 minutes.Im gonna meet that consultant I told you about.
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:15 am
UAE Expat

You have a dead BMW in your park,huh??
I will also be off in about 10 minutes.Im gonna meet that consultant I told you about.
Have fun then...

Yeah, damn YUPPIE cars called BMW. Shit on four wheels if you ask my opinion.
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have fun then...

Yeah, damn YUPPIE cars called BMW. Shit on four wheels if you ask my opinion.

I love Alfas but not good in this part of the world..
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:18 am
UAE Expat

I love Alfas but not good in this part of the world..
Nice and fast though...

Barely made it to my friends garage. "Hey blondie... Sure you didn't put diesel in that damn tank?"

Resulting in him diving for cover laughing...
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nice and fast though...

Barely made it to my friends garage. "Hey blondie... Sure you didn't put diesel in that damn tank?"

Resulting in him diving for cover laughing...

Thats great Frans.
Anyway,Im heading out now.Take care my friend.
SS
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:23 am
UAE Expat

Thats great Frans.
Anyway,Im heading out now.Take care my friend.
SS
Have a good one, bye

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.