Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:21 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Originally Posted by Jshepherd
Does your dog need a Canine Beautician? I am a British lady offering dog grooming services in Dubai. All dogs are groomed, shampooed, brushed, dried, nails clipped, ears and eyes cleaned & coats trimmed or clipped. Regular grooming is an important part of keeping your dog healthy.

Let your dog be pampered!

I also offer a pet sitting service, so if your going away for the summer months I can take care of your family pet in the comfort of his own home.

For more information please contact me:

Joanna Shepherd
Creature Comforts
E-mail: [email protected]

This is the one I use JB - feel very clever now I've managed to cut and paste from another thread lol
You clever little Fairy [clap clap clap]
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:30 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Not at the moment, they r minging. Hey FD do you hv the number of your pooch groomer I need one desperately!!!

Oh you can come round anytime you like sweetie LOL...if you don't mind minging dogs just sms so I can put some clothes on :scared:
I gotta go to the Dentist 2morrow too ooooooohh nutz :scared:
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:45 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
I gotta go to the Dentist 2morrow too ooooooohh nutz :scared:
Well I'm off now to pick mini dust up from school then meeting Sassy speak to you all later byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:57 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Well I'm off now to pick mini dust up from school then meeting Sassy speak to you all later byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Say hi to Sass 4 me, talk soon
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 10:40 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jshepherd
Does your dog need a Canine Beautician? I am a British lady offering dog grooming services in Dubai. All dogs are groomed, shampooed, brushed, dried, nails clipped, ears and eyes cleaned & coats trimmed or clipped. Regular grooming is an important part of keeping your dog healthy.

Let your dog be pampered!

I also offer a pet sitting service, so if your going away for the summer months I can take care of your family pet in the comfort of his own home.

For more information please contact me:

Joanna Shepherd
Creature Comforts
E-mail: [email protected]

This is the one I use JB - feel very clever now I've managed to cut and paste from another thread lol

Thank you sweetie xx
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 10:47 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Nah i'd just rather catch how i always find ya ....

The Dog House.....043471807

Shit u just reminded me I have to pay deposit by today aaahhhhhhhhh :scared:

I will PM u my address you can come round whenever you like
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 11:35 pm
Banned

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 12:48 am
Banned

The mutts are booked in for Wed, super, fabulous, fantastic and very Llama-riffic

Thanks FD you super, fabulous helpful copy/paster you
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:06 am
Sat on the fence ......

The mutts are booked in for Wed, super, fabulous, fantastic and very Llama-riffic

Thats good couldn't get mine booked in till 9th May so gonna chuck him in the tub lata
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:12 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Always willing to oblige
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:16 am
Banned

Thats good couldn't get mine booked in till 9th May so gonna chuck him in the tub lata

The idea s that they put 'em in the tub LOL
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:30 am
Sat on the fence ......

The idea s that they put 'em in the tub LOL
I know but he's rank!!!!!!!

So a quick flick will give my nostrils a rest
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

I know but he's rank!!!!!!!

So a quick flick will give my nostrils a rest
Was all that fun he had with his girlfriend...lol
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:39 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by sarah1
Was all that fun he had with his girlfriend...lol
Yep thats 4 sure she prob a little sticky too
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Yep thats 4 sure she prob a little sticky too
Yak......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.