Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 18th 2005, 6:20 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Do you want me to call you when it is time for shower and bed?
Yes might be a good idea
Old Mar 18th 2005, 7:27 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Where is everyone today
Old Mar 18th 2005, 7:42 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Thought you were going to sleep....
Old Mar 18th 2005, 7:43 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
afternoon
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:14 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

What is the Face of your avatar doing sassy, it seems to be pulsating
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:25 pm

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

What is the Face of your avatar doing sassy, it seems to be pulsating

Its my lush long eyelashes or I am in a constant state of frenzy...
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:29 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Its my lush long eyelashes or I am in a constant state of frenzy...

Definately not the later....just don't drink red wine again, if you do I am taking you straight home
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:32 pm

Definately not the later....just don't drink red wine again, if you do I am taking you straight home
I know I know I dont think I am going out again for a while.... although Gail said I wasnt that bad....
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:35 pm
Banned

I know I know I dont think I am going out again for a while.... although Gail said I wasnt that bad....

I am sure all those people you called "f**king w**kers" are thinking exactly the same thing They probably derserved it PMSL
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:36 pm

I am sure all those people you called "f**king w**kers" are thinking exactly the same thing They probably derserved it PMSL

Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:39 pm
Banned

Ahhh to hell with it, you weren't that bad....and yes he certainly deserved it and more.

So agreed no more red wine, only chilled meals out with sophisticated people like..........................................me
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:41 pm

Ahhh to hell with it, you weren't that bad....and yes he certainly deserved it and more.

So agreed no more red wine, only chilled meals out with sophisticated people like..........................................me

Dont know about that..... Surely I must know some other sophisticated people...
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:43 pm
Banned

Dont know about that..... Surely I must know some other sophisticated people...

...yes but none of them can understand your sense of humour like me "just go and get me a f**king burger"

Sorry looking back I just find it hilarious.......and you fed the birds that night, what a craing citizen you are LOL

Do you want to carry on chatting with my hubby now? [JB makes a sharp exit]

Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:47 pm

...yes but none of them can understand your sense of humour like me "just go and get me a f**king burger"

Sorry looking back I just find it hilarious.......and you fed the birds that night, what a craing citizen you are LOL

Do you want to carry on chatting with my hubby now? [JB makes a sharp exit]

No.... why dont you bloody people get your own emails.....
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:50 pm
Banned

No.... why dont you bloody people get your own emails.....

Sorry sassy just trying to cheer you up, off out now catch you later xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.