Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 19th 2005, 7:14 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
I ment on a real highway like in Germany where there's no max speed limit.
I'm not a fan of straight lines, I hit 355km/h in a 2002 modded subaru wrx, its the curves and drifts and the handling test that interest me.
Old Feb 19th 2005, 7:16 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Well it's been fun boys and girls but need to go now. Try to catch you all this afternoon okay?

Aloha Oi (Until we meet again)
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:26 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pruna
Ok - so please check mail . Will send you Flight details. No need for her to come over and send mail. I know she is busy. Just pass on the message please and let me know. Thanks so much - I owe you one. Thanks for your help.
Pruna... have PM'ed u...if u read this, she will be here any minutes and on line on messenger. So hopefully she can talk to u.

XX
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:29 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
Pruna... have PM'ed u...if u read this, she will be here any minutes and on line on messenger. So hopefully she can talk to u.

XX
Hi Novi

Whats for lunch?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

XX

Thanks you are so kind. really do not wish to be stuck in Dubai
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:30 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Hi Novi

Whats for lunch?
Dunno, at the moment my son excited to see malt's kids. Are u going to Mc.D??? lol
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Dunno, at the moment my son excited to see malt's kids. Are u going to Mc.D??? lol

Hi Novita!! How was ur weekend?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:32 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

...and what's wrong with Dubai????
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:33 pm
semarang

r u sure???

Eh ... here my ID ... [email protected], if u want to add me. You can talk to me easier if u want to pass message for malt. Don't hv to go through forum.
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:33 pm
The Delivery Man...

No Mc D, I'm on a diet

Thanx for the k
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:35 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hi Novita!! How was ur weekend?
Usual things SM ... partying in friend's house, while Sam stayed with Malt.

How is urs? Did anything interesting?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:36 pm
semarang

She is here ... i am logging off now.

XX
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Usual things SM ... partying in friend's house, while Sam stayed with Malt.

How is urs? Did anything interesting?
I had a great time!! Escalator Stretch Limo all over the city until 7 am!!
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

r u sure???

Eh ... here my ID ... [email protected], if u want to add me. You can talk to me easier if u want to pass message for malt. Don't hv to go through forum.

great - some friend never passed on message - had to go through forum myself Catch you on messenger..
Old Feb 19th 2005, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jellybean
...and what's wrong with Dubai????

Nothing wrong with Dubai. have two young girls. it can be difficult that is all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.