Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Apr 25th 2005, 6:38 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Face81
cant u get an earlier flight on Wed and an even earlier one on Sat AM to maximise your time in Dubai?

not possible my friend
Old Apr 25th 2005, 6:40 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

So what's happening?

Looking out on England's green and pleasent and I must say, looking forward to getting back there.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:04 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MJC
So what's happening?

Looking out on England's green and pleasent and I must say, looking forward to getting back there.
Lovely day of rain we had today, eh?

I ts supposed to rain on fri or sat at home as well. Looking forward to a decent soaking, unlike this weak drizzle that is called rain. LOL

Did u check out my latest pic in the photopost?
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:05 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nabs
not possible my friend
hmmmmm....... i fly on thursday AM and get in at 20:00.

Counting down the hours now!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:11 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Yes but....GREEN bananas Face.... green ones....please.
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Did you watch the chavs thing on the link I posted?

Just wondering...there's been no feedback at all.
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

I ts supposed to rain on fri or sat at home as well. Looking forward to a decent soaking, unlike this weak drizzle that is called rain. LOL

You should've been in Devon then if you;re looking for rain, my children came back with soaking wet muddy clothes from their weekend away Or maybe that was them fighting in the mud

Your pic reminds me of some of the suspects I encountered at my last school reunion :scared: very scarey indeed lol!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:13 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
NOOOOOO it a punk song from the late 70"s early 80's....she will know it!!! whats happening Nov any scull duggery hapnin in swinging Doha?
Anyone !!!!!!!! Help !!!!!! Pls translate to civilize English !!!!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Did you watch the chavs thing on the link I posted?

Just wondering...there's been no feedback at all.
I did, unfortunately I own a Burberry raincoat that I've had for a couple of years and can no longer wear because of these muppets Oh well another excuse to spend more money, what is it they say, every cloud has a silver lining
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:16 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juniper
I did, unfortunately I own a Burberry raincoat that I've had for a couple of years and can no longer wear because of these muppets Oh well another excuse to spend more money, what is it they say, every cloud has a silver lining
Tragic for Burberry, I agree. But I still think you can wear it, if in moderation.

Did you not find the video funny? Or too indicitave of some people in the UK?
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:16 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

doing it now bonny lad

Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:18 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not that I'm pedantic, however, civilise I'm UK not USA!!!

lol
Originally Posted by novita77
Anyone !!!!!!!! Help !!!!!! Pls translate to civilize English !!!!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Tragic for Burberry, I agree. But I still think you can wear it, if in moderation.

Did you not find the video funny? Or too indicitave of some people in the UK?
Funny yes, but there are a LOT of people wandering around like that in the UK today in their own little chavtastic world, all in fake Burberry and tacky tracksuits with at least 3 kids by different fathers by the age of 20, and it appears to be spreading, which is why we're shipping out asap lol
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:21 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But i lurve my check, you saying sumthing?

Funny yes, but there are a LOT of people wandering around like that in the UK today in their own little chavtastic world, all in fake Burberry and tacky tracksuits with at least 3 kids by different fathers by the age of 20, and it appears to be spreading, which is why we're shipping out asap lol
Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:22 pm
aka Mr. X

Really no different than North America, just less emphasis on Burberry.

Why I want to get away as well. Too pedantic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.