Last Night......

Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:52 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Last Night......

Originally Posted by kristy
There were only 2 moments when I was really scared, both of them on the normal road!

- Swerving onto the other side of the road and narrowly avoiding a head on collision
- Failing to notice TS had braked for a speed bump and nearly slamming into the back of him

On the whole, not too bad, I'd get in a 4x4 with him again!

Head on collison..... saw one on SZR the other day on the way to uni... happened about 15 cars infront of me..... car spun out of control and was rammed into head on by a pick up truck...... saw all the metal bits flying whilst i swerved from the second lane to the nearst exit!!!!

I am sure JC will be showing off his dune driving skills in no time at all. U dont need a crystal ball to see that thread coming. lol
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:54 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81

I am sure JC will be showing off his dune driving skills in no time at all. U dont need a crystal ball to see that thread coming. lol
LMAO lolololoolol

Last edited by Truth Speak; Nov 21st 2004 at 4:14 pm.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 4:12 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
LMAO lolololoolol
u can laugh now, but being there and trying to avoid colliding into those that slammed on their breaks to check for blood was no fun at all! I hate that damn road..... had to get onto wasl then the beach road and moved on to suffouh to get 2 uni.......... and was late cos of that!

left 10 mins earlier this AM and had a chilled drive down the beach road where there is virtually no traffic at about 8:20. Lovely. dont tell anyone i sed that..... its terrible..... stick to the highway ppl...... the beach road is all mine. lol
Old Nov 21st 2004, 4:15 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

u can laugh now, but being there and trying to avoid colliding into those that slammed on their breaks to check for blood was no fun at all! I hate that damn road..... had to get onto wasl then the beach road and moved on to suffouh to get 2 uni.......... and was late cos of that!

left 10 mins earlier this AM and had a chilled drive down the beach road where there is virtually no traffic at about 8:20. Lovely. dont tell anyone i sed that..... its terrible..... stick to the highway ppl...... the beach road is all mine. lol
makes sense now i've quoted the right bit!!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 4:34 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
makes sense now i've quoted the right bit!!
alot better thanks!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:54 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Head on collison..... saw one on SZR the other day on the way to uni... happened about 15 cars infront of me..... car spun out of control and was rammed into head on by a pick up truck...... saw all the metal bits flying whilst i swerved from the second lane to the nearst exit!!!!

no comment.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:01 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

What type of car do you drive FACE...colour, distinguishing marks, dents etc..... I drive along that road around that time every day LOL
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:12 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
What type of car do you drive FACE...colour, distinguishing marks, dents etc..... I drive along that road around that time every day LOL
Don't worry, Face is a very patient driver, and i haven't spotted any dents in the car, it's all nice and shiny!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:16 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristy
Don't worry, Face is a very patient driver, and i haven't spotted any dents in the car, it's all nice and shiny!

LOL I am sure he is....I was just wondering if I might have given him the finger in the past or run him off the road
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Have had a few swerving manoeuvres on SZR but the worst one so far was the worker who jumped off Interchange 4 when it was under construction right in front of my eyes. Thankfully, I wasn't the car to run him over. His jump was intentional. I do get scared when I see people trying to cross SZR.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 6:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Have had a few swerving manoeuvres on SZR but the worst one so far was the worker who jumped off Interchange 4 when it was under construction right in front of my eyes. Thankfully, I wasn't the car to run him over. His jump was intentional. I do get scared when I see people trying to cross SZR.
What you mean he jumped from the bridge
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

What you mean he jumped from the bridge

He decided life wasn't worth it any longer. We used to have a driver who happened to know him. Was from the same town as him.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 9:51 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

He decided life wasn't worth it any longer. We used to have a driver who happened to know him. Was from the same town as him.
It is sad. I do sometime read stories on the paper... general worker commit suicides because he is not being paid for years. Stranded in Qatar without any passport and can't go home...
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 11:27 am
rafter

:scared: :scared: the person who had the misfortune of running over him was probs scarred for life, sounds horrible

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

desert_dweller is an unknown quantity at this point

Liar, liar your pants are on fire....where do I live then???? If you DO know where I live then you are crap on cars LOL

Meadows 9, stop lying you have a VW Golf + Merc C Class not a BMW!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.