Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Large 2 bed Apartment on SZR to let

Large 2 bed Apartment on SZR to let

Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:25 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Large 2 bed Apartment on SZR to let

Large 2 bed apartment to let on Sheikh Zayed Road.
Handy for all amenities, and excellent view.

Facilities include:
Gymnasium
Indoor and outdoor pool
Tennis courts
BBQ area
Games room
Snooker room
secure off road parking

80,000DHS per annum

for more info PM me.

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; Apr 20th 2005 at 7:39 am.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:30 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Large 2 bed Apartment on SZR to let

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Facilities include:
Gymnasium
Indoor and outdoor pool
Tennis courts
BBQ area
Games room
Snooker room
secure off road parking

for more info PM me.
how much?
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:34 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Facilities include:
Gymnasium
Indoor and outdoor pool
Tennis courts
BBQ area
Games room
Snooker room
secure off road parking

for more info PM me.
would this be ur place mate? u moving?

u have a fantastic apartment!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:40 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81

I know !

this is UB and Nabs place.
We have found an AWESOME 3 bed pad, excellent for entertaining... its huge !!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:42 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81

u forgot

Baby sitting room
nursing room
Tennis court
a huge playground for kids
a supermarket in the same building
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:44 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

I know !

You 3 living together!! :scared:
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:47 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Indeed!!!!!!!

as if things were not bad enough already !!!!!!!!

you should see the place LG, it is gonna be one mental pad !!!!!!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:49 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Indeed!!!!!!!

as if things were not bad enough already !!!!!!!!

you should see the place LG, it is gonna be one mental pad !!!!!!

Is it in Chelsea Towers?

And I have a picture in my mind already!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:50 am
The Delivery Man...

The Bald muscateers
The Delivery Man...

Is it in Chelsea Towers?

And I have a picture in my mind already!

we'll have to kill you
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I know !

cool. urs really is a find.... think a billion times before u let it go.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:52 am
A slow driver!

Originally Posted by Nabs
we'll have to kill you

I swear you will all die from red bull, alcohol and cigarettes within months!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:53 am
The Delivery Man...

We have plans further than this....we are talking plasma screens, wireless internet bar, dinning in...bbq...everything
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:53 am
Up in the air

Statistically speaking it is more likely to be HIV.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:55 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Statistically speaking it is more likely to be HIV.

Lololol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.