Laptops...

Old Mar 21st 2005, 11:54 am
W10

Default Laptops...

I need a cheap (but ok specced laptop) that I can use for a year or so.

Any ideas of prices for say something with 40gb HD, 256mb RAM, DVD rewriter and possibly a firewire port? And where's the best place I can get one?

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:22 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Laptops...

Originally Posted by W10
I need a cheap (but ok specced laptop) that I can use for a year or so.

Any ideas of prices for say something with 40gb HD, 256mb RAM, DVD rewriter and possibly a firewire port? And where's the best place I can get one?
Hi W10,

u cud buy the one I have.... 40GB HD, 15" wide scree, built in blue tooth, DVD/CD - RW combo, pentium M and its an ACER travel mate 4001 Lci. It cost me AED 3500 back in January.

Try Jumbo Electronics in BD, Plug Ins at DCC or Al Ghurair City or CompuMe in Garhoud, by the Aviation Club.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 4:00 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
Hi W10,

u cud buy the one I have.... 40GB HD, 15" wide scree, built in blue tooth, DVD/CD - RW combo, pentium M and its an ACER travel mate 4001 Lci. It cost me AED 3500 back in January.

Try Jumbo Electronics in BD, Plug Ins at DCC or Al Ghurair City or CompuMe in Garhoud, by the Aviation Club.

How much r u selling it?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:55 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nabs
How much r u selling it?
Who sed I was selling it? Its brand new and its my baby. She is mine!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 5:03 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
Hi W10,

u cud buy the one I have....

Old Mar 26th 2005, 5:55 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Nabs
fine....... that was an ambiguous statement. lol

still doesnt change the fact that this laptop is mine.