Lapland

Old Dec 5th 2005, 2:59 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lapland

Wondering anyone in this board have ever bring their kiddies to Lapland for xmas hols. We were in Manchester airport's check-in counter and saw this tour group with Thomas Cook, look the kids having so much fun .... There were adults dressing up as Santa's Helpers ... they sing xmas carols while waiting on the queue.

I was just wondering will you recommend that kind of trips or do u think better if you just book the flight, get the hotel and go there by yourself?

And if you book it with the tour operator ... any idea how much it would cost?

Thanks
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:13 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lapland

Originally Posted by novita77
Wondering anyone in this board have ever bring their kiddies to Lapland for xmas hols. We were in Manchester airport's check-in counter and saw this tour group with Thomas Cook, look the kids having so much fun .... There were adults dressing up as Santa's Helpers ... they sing xmas carols while waiting on the queue.

I was just wondering will you recommend that kind of trips or do u think better if you just book the flight, get the hotel and go there by yourself?

And if you book it with the tour operator ... any idea how much it would cost?

Thanks
Was going to take JD junior this year, but we are off to France instead.

I think the prices were around £400 per person for a 3 day trip flying from the UK (was some offer in a national paper)
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:19 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

I think the prices were around £400 per person for a 3 day trip flying from the UK (was some offer in a national paper)
dont think i am doing it this year JD, we just back from the UK last friday. might be doing it nxt year or the year after.

but 400 pound per person sounds very exspensive .... it will cost 1200 pound for 3 days trip ...
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:19 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

r u taking JD junior for ski-ing trip???
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:20 pm
W10

Damn...I thought you were going to say they'd opened a strip club in the UAE

Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:21 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by W10
u box head !!! what is got to do with the lapland thread???
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:27 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10

there is already one... go to jumeira beach
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:28 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

r u taking JD junior for ski-ing trip???
No, we are only going to Normandy to see my mum, so no ski-ing im afraid !!
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
I though I died and gone to lap land....
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:32 pm
W10

Dh10 a dance...with you sir...

I would be in heaven

Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10

I would be in heaven
I want to have a lapdance,but I dont have a lap....
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:38 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10

I would be in heaven

nobody will even take their cap off for that money!
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:40 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by CasaNova
nobody will even take their cap off for that money!
they would if u go to remote places in vietnam ... plenty of girls will take their cap off for 10 dirhams.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

they would if u go to remote places in vietnam ... plenty of girls will take their cap off for 10 dirhams.
Baseball cap???
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:42 pm
W10

Dutch cap?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.